Mens Tennis Forums banner

Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) World Tour Finals | Top 16 and 4 ALTs MAY NOW SUBMIT DRAWS!!!

4K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  Cheeky Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2015

ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS
LONDON

Only the 16 Qualifiers & 4 Alternates can post their draws.

Here's what you need to know:
1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread.

2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.

4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY alter your picks posting them in a new post. No editing posts under any circumstances.

5) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament.

Code:
[B]WTF[/B] :
---------
RR - 2
SF - 4
F - 5
6)The tiebreak rule is to go by how many correct picks the players had in each round, (for example)
1. Correct winner
2. # of correct Finalists
3. # of correct Semifinalists.
4. # of correct RR picks.
and if the players are still tied after counting each round, they will remain tied.

7) Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.

See less See more
#29 ·
Sorry, I did it in a hurry!
Obviously it should be Djokovic as I have Murray as winner!

To be honest, I didn't expect to get in.

#39 ·
I'm sorry Cheeky Chick. I am not allowed to accept your picks. I cannot infer. I trust you 100% but it's against the rules. You cannot 'change' your draw after play has started. :hug:
I don't think I tried to change my picks!!

I think I just said what I had meant to do.... I wouldn't expect you to accept any changes after the deadline, of course.....'rules is rules' :wink2:

#38 ·
Thanks BMT360 for the stellar management through the year and congrats to the winners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.