Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) 's-Hertogenbosch | Tsonga withdrew!! Resubmit draws!

R1
Karlovic
Berankis
Haase
Verdasco
Bautista-Agut
Hewitt
Paire
Mannarino
Pospisil
Muller
Nieminen
Garcia-Lopez
Sousa
Youzhny
Melzer
Goffin
R2
Karlovic
Verdasco
Hewitt
Mannarino
Muller
Garcia-Lopez
Youzhny
Goffin
QF
Karlovic
Hewitt
Garcia-Lopez
Goffin
SF
Karlovic
Goffin
F
Goffin
jervisjames asked me to do this. Exactly the same, but Bautista Agut doesn't have the hyphen anymore.

R1
Karlovic
Berankis
Haase
Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Hewitt
Paire
Mannarino
Pospisil
Muller
Nieminen
Garcia-Lopez
Sousa
Youzhny
Melzer
Goffin
R2
Karlovic
Verdasco
Hewitt
Mannarino
Muller
Garcia-Lopez
Youzhny
Goffin
QF
Karlovic
Hewitt
Garcia-Lopez
Goffin
SF
Karlovic
Goffin
F
Goffin

·
Registered
325 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) 's-Hertogenbosch | Tsonga withdrew!! Resubmit draws!

R1:

Karlovic
Qualifier
Haase
Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Hewitt
Qualifier
Mannarino
Pospisil
Muller
Nieminen
Garcia-Lopez
Sousa
Youzhny
Qualifier
Goffin

R2:

Karlovic
Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Mannarino
Muller
Garcia-Lopez
Youzhny
Goffin

QF:

Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Muller
Garcia-Lopez

SF:

Verdasco
Muller

F:

Verdasco

:wavey:

·
Administrator
10,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

R1:

Karlovic
Qualifier
Haase
Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Hewitt
Qualifier
Mannarino
Pospisil
Muller
Nieminen
Garcia-Lopez
Sousa
Youzhny
Qualifier
Goffin

R2:

Karlovic
Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Mannarino
Muller
Garcia-Lopez
Youzhny
Goffin

QF:

Verdasco
Bautista Agut
Muller
Garcia-Lopez

SF:

Verdasco
Muller

F:

Verdasco

:wavey:
This draw seems to be late. :sad: I'll mark it with an LE to see how you would've done.

The Haase/Kavcic match was starting at 12:30 local time but your draw was 11:15 EST.

·
21,303 Posts

That draw also has spaces between the rounds. Please, no spaces between rounds!

·
Administrator
10,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

Based on stats --> Only Andra Stelista is the only LE not Matthew2408

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

Sorry, it looks like I messed up my draw. I have Pospisil beating Muller in R2 and then Muller beating Garcia-Lopez in QF (a result of fixing stuff after the Tsonga withdrawal). I meant to have Muller beating Pospisil in R2 (hence the QF pick). Best thing would be to stick with Pospisil (as predicted) and make the QF Muller pick illegal. Act as you please, BMT360.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

Sorry, it looks like I messed up my draw. I have Pospisil beating Muller in R2 and then Muller beating Garcia-Lopez in QF (a result of fixing stuff after the Tsonga withdrawal). I meant to have Muller beating Pospisil in R2 (hence the QF pick). Best thing would be to stick with Pospisil (as predicted) and make the QF Muller pick illegal. Act as you please, BMT360.
The best thing would actually be to replace the Pospisil R2 pick with Muller, which is what you intended to write. But I don't think the others will agree to this.

·
Administrator
10,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

Yves. has all picks correct in R1 but with a Marchenko finalist pick. :eek:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
So I won it seems. Hell yeah :rocker2: :D . It's been a while since I won a tournament.

Thanks for managing

·
Registered
18,732 Posts

FITD this week should be my 7th or so, probably my game not over 10. Prediction of one match is pretty thrilling to me right now and it is much more challenging. A fun of playing FITD is growing with me.

Thanks to you to managing BMT and all. :D

·
Registered
18,732 Posts

So I won it seems. Hell yeah :rocker2: :D . It's been a while since I won a tournament.

Thanks for managing

Congratulations Nightcrawl3r! :clap2:
Must be even more happier for long-waited win.
Just saw your winning post after posting myself.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Oh wait , I didn't win yet :lol: :facepalm: . Goffin has to beat Mahut and only then. If not, MIJB#19 (I now saw you Finalist pick) will take the title.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Well, damn you Mahut. :( Congrats MIJB#19

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

Wow, unexpected victory. Thanks for the congrats!
Also, a big thank you to BMT360 for the management!

61 - 80 of 89 Posts