Uniondale, New York, United States
Here's what you need to know:
1) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments. Simply post your picks in the thread.
2) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
4) Every player can replace his/her draw only once per tournament whatever the reason of replacement.
If you are changing picks, you must post your picks in a new post. No editing posts under any circumstances.
5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. If two qualifiers play each other, and you are predicting before they are placed, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For instance, you may say "Qualifier 1" which would indicate a prediction that the qualifier who is listed first in the draw would win, or you may say "Qualifier 2" which means that you predict the other qualifier to win.
If you didn't determine Qualifier 1 or 2, your pick will not be counted.
6) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.
7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For each player you predict correctly into the second round, you receive the round points for a first round victory, and so on.
8) If two or more players have the same score, the tiebreaker is as follows:
1. Selection of the winner
2. Number of SFs
3. Number of QFs
4. Number of R16s
5. Number of R32s
6. Number of R64s
7. Number of R128s
9) PLEASE REMEMBER:
-When you post your picks, please list ONLY the winners of each round. DO NOT have 'Player1 d. Player2' as it will make the manager's job much easier
-Also, please do not use smilies in your picks, there is really no need for it.
For more info, please feel free to visit the FITD forum in the games section.