Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Madrid|QF update: tennisbabe999 is our new leader!!!

I can't believe it, I had Federer going into the semis in the ATP Challenge Draw, yet I somehow copied Soderling's name when I posted my draw here *facepalm* Dropped from 24 to 40 :(

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #102 (Edited)
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Madrid|WWW: tennisbabe999[NADAL] vs. Moo_21[DJOKOVIC]?

SF UPDATE (revised)

Pick of SF: Everyone who picked a Nadal vs. Djokovic final!!! :clap2:​

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #103 (Edited)
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Madrid|WWW: tennisbabe999[NADAL] vs. Moo_21[DJOKOVIC]?

Folks,

This is the final showdown between tennisbabe999[NADAL] against Moo_21[DJOKOVIC]

Personally, I'm cheering for Nole to win, I'll come equal 2nd with jcreback if Nole can accomplish 'Mission Impossible' :yeah:, otherwise we'll both slip down towards #31 or so. :help:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

coonster, I think shambritfan has 240 points more. ;)

·
Registered
3,137 Posts

Folks,

This is the final showdown between tennisbabe999[NADAL] against Moo_21[DJOKOVIC]

Personally, I'm cheering for Nole to win, I'll come equal 2nd with jcreback if Nole can accomplish 'Mission Impossible' :yeah:, otherwise we'll both slip down towards #31 or so. :help:
I hedged my bet with Suicide tennis, picking Nadal for tomorrow. Either way something good happens for me.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #106

coonster, I think shambritfan has 240 points more. ;)
Thanks for that. :)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

Djokovic:worship: Up around 15th:yeah:

Also, congrats Moo_21!
And great managing, coonster14:worship:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

Thanks Nole :D
From 46th after the 1st round to 4th :woohoo:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

FINAL UPDATE

Pick of the final: Everyone who picked Djokovic to finally conquer Nadal on clay!!! :clap2:​

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

Moo_21, congratulations on the title!!! :worship:

Also, well done to jcreback and nole_no1 for rounding out the other Top 4 finishes. :bigclap: :clap2:

Thanks for playing in Madrid, see you all in Rome this next week. :wavey:

101 - 111 of 111 Posts