Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
PICK DISTRIBUTION CHART

We have 50 total participants with 11 unique champions picked. 2 participants did not specify which qualifier they wanted to advance from the 2nd Round into the Quarterfinals in "Qualifier vs Qualifier" matchups, so the small section of red numbers on the pick distribution chart below adds up to 48 instead of 50. Everything else is straight-forward.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
@Trenches has won Houston! Congratulations!

I'm going to be in the car for a while so I'll get the final standings for the tournament posted as soon as I can. My earliest opportunity will probably be in about 18 hours.

Thanks to all who played. I had fun managing - it was my first one. I was learning on the fly and naturally since I was due to manage I had the busiest week in my personal life I have had in a long time. I already found some things that I can do better next time. I plan on doing it again soon!

·
Administrator
10,238 Posts

I'm going to be in the car for a while so I'll get the final standings for the tournament posted as soon as I can. My earliest opportunity will probably be in about 18 hours.

Thanks to all who played. I had fun managing - it was my first one. I was learning on the fly and naturally since I was due to manage I had the busiest week in my personal life I have had in a long time. I already found some things that I can do better next time. I plan on doing it again soon!
The standings posted are final since Garin won the title. ;)

Thanks again for the awesome management! Looking forward to playing in your next one. :)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Great work and thanks especially on your first week managing!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts