HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1) No commitment is necessary for this tournament. Simply post your picks in this thread.
2) To play this game, you must post a fully predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners of all matches of all rounds.
3) You must post your fully predicted draw before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
4) You are allowed to replace your draw only ONCE per tournament, no matter the circumstances, as long as it is replaced before the first ball of the main draw is struck. If you would like to replace your draw, you MUST post your new draw in a brand new post. Editing your post is NOT allowed under any circumstance.
5) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may type "Qualifier" or "Q" in your draw if you wish to make your predictions before the qualifiers' names are known, but remember, you must post before the first main draw match begins. If two qualifiers are scheduled to play each other and you are predicting before their names are determined, you must predict based on their placement in the draw. For example, you may type "Qualifier 1" or "Q1" to indicate that the qualifier who is listed first will win, or you may type "Qualifier 2" or "Q2" to indicate that the the qualifier who is listed second will win. If you do not specify Q1 or Q2 when necessary, your pick will not be counted.
6) If a player receives a bye, you will not receive points for predicting them into the second round, but you will still type their name when making your predictions.
7) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round Scoring Points for the tournament, as shown in Post #3. For each player you correctly predict winning in the first round, you will receive the points for R1, and so on.
8) The tiebreak rule (for determining the champion) will go by how many correct picks you have in each round. For example:
1. # of correct Final picks
2. # of correct SF picks
3. # of correct QF picks
4. # of correct R16 picks, etc.
and if the players are still tied after counting each round, they will remain tied.
9) REMEMBER, when you post your picks, include ONLY your winners. It will make the manager's job much easier. DO NOT have, "Player1 defeats Player2".
For more info, please feel free to visit the FITD forum in the Games section.