Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|No more draws will be accepted!!!

FITD Beijing - Entrants List

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|No more draws will be accepted!!!

FITD Beijing - Statistics

9 players have been chosen as the winner:
* Djokovic with 22 votes
* Murray with 20 votes
* Soderling and Berdych with 2 votes each
* Davydenko, Ferrer, Querrey, Tipsarevic and Youzhny with 1 vote each

A Djokovic vs. Murray final has been picked by 25 entrants, with:
* Djokovic receiving 12 votes to lift the trophy
* Murray receiving 13 votes to lift the trophy

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I'll be busy with work this week.

So I'm only going to be posting up two updates by Friday: the first will be on Wednesday evening, and the second will be on Friday evening, then an update after Saturday SF's, and then the last update on Sunday after the final.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

Sorry everyone, I will get a first update (as in a tabular printscreen) posted up Thursday evening after the 2nd round matches have been completed.

If you really want to know your score and position after 1st round, just send me a PM, and when I have a break during work on Thursday, I'll be glad to respond to you then.

Work should be less busy after Thursday. :eek:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)

FITD Beijing - ROUND 1 UPDATE

:bigclap: Pick of Round 1: d_s & flynn25 with 14 out of 16 correct picks :worship:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|ROUND 1 Update, d_s & flynn25 LEAD!!!

FITD Beijing - ROUND 2 UPDATE

:bigclap: Pick of Round 2: Adder A216 with 7 out of 8 correct picks :worship:

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|ROUND 2 Update| Adder A216 LEADS!!!

baaad
at least Pics might prevent me from finishing last

·
Registered
573 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|ROUND 2 Update| Adder A216 LEADS!!!

I'm a bit unnerved by how I have achieved the exact same score for this and the Tokyo FITD. At least my two finalists are still on course..!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Murray just got pawned by Ljubicic :sad:

Wow, a whole heap of draws just died...working on QF update now.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)

FITD Beijing - SF UPDATE

:bigclap: Pick of QF: djokovicgonzalez & Harmless FOR CORRECTLY choosing Djokovic & Ferrer to advance to the final :worship:

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|QF Update| djokovicgonzalez LEADS!!!

I am 6th. That's good for me.

Congratulations djokovicgonzalez

·
Registered
824 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The Draw (FITD) Beijing, China Open|QF Update| djokovicgonzalez LEADS!!!

yeeeeeah last :D

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
Regardless which player wins the final between Djokovic and Ferrer, the FITD champion for Beijing 2010 has already been decided.

:clap2:djokovicgonzalez:bigclap:

Also, well done to Harmless for also picking a Djokovic/Ferrer final, and for finishing 2nd.

A mention goes out to Tonkie13 for choosing Ferrer to get to the final. :yeah:

Thanks everyone for playing here in Beijing. :D

See you all in Shanghai next week, and if you have not already made your picks for FITD Shanghai, please do so before 6pm local time on Sunday, when the first main draw match between Robredo and Montanes will get underway. :wavey:

The link is here: FITD Shanghai 2010

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
FITD Beijing - FINAL UPDATE

:bigclap: Pick of the final: Everybody who picked DJOKOVIC TO BE THE CHAMPION!!! AJDE NOLE! :worship:

61 - 76 of 76 Posts