Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 699 Posts

·
Registered
22,608 Posts
Very impressed with Filip this week. Besides for that first match, he's played very well. Hopefully he can get the win in the semis as well

·
Registered
22,608 Posts
Pavlasek needs to lose in the semis like his girlfriend Kvitova done today

·
Registered
408 Posts
Saville has been tough for Peliwo and he's now gone. On paper anyway looks like a great chance to win, but all four semi-finalists won last by solid scorelines.

·
Registered
31 Posts
With a win in the final, he will be up to #2 in the rankings, with a loss, #3.
Go! Go! Go! Go! Impressive week from him. :worship:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
2nd straight final and 2nd straight loss

this time goes down 1-6, 4-6 to kimmer coppejans of belgium

got to be feeling really dissapointed right now

·
Registered
790 Posts
take your negativity elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Getting to the final of the clay major is still a mighty good job seeing that he prefers the fast surfaces.

Also, generalizations like that are stupid to make. Nestor is a Canadian and he's one of the most consistent players in tennis.

·
29,094 Posts
why can't he get the job done? its so typical for a canadian player to screw up in moments like this.
Why are so many Canadian tennis fans so quick with the negative. sokk, you, misty1 (at least misty1 brings something to the Canadian forums) whereas it seems you and sokk are just here to point out the negative. You are probably much better suited for GM, since in the Tennis Canada threads, we cheer for our players, we don't bash them. You, and sokk have driven away some of our best and most insightful posters, eazyone and dancy_fan

·
Super Moderator
18,668 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2012 Wimbledon Junior Boys Singles Champion!!!! :worship:

I wonder if this gets him a WC to the Rogers Cup?

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
:woohoo: Filip

..and Genie won both singles and doubles too :woohoo:

..great weekend for the Canadians at Wimbledon :)

·
Registered
22,608 Posts
Filip:woohoo:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2012 Wimbledon Junior Boys Singles Champion!!!! :worship:

I wonder if this gets him a WC to the Rogers Cup?
I think it'll be close. I tweeted about it earlier in the week, I think Vasek, Frank, and Peter are locks unless they get injured. Filip needed this to have a chance I think, if a Canadian gets it it's between him or Erik, too close to call imo. I certainly hope he gets it.

41 - 60 of 699 Posts