Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it, Zidane has been suspended and will have to pay a fine, whereas Materazzi will have almost nothing but 2 matchs of suspensions and a lil fine.

It's always the same with this fuc**** Blatter,he didn't really reacted when samuel Eto'o was about to leave the match during barça's game because of the monkey scream, same for Aragones with Henry, they had only elusive fines , it's a pity.

So let's be violent, let's insulting everyone on a pitch, nothing can happen to the agressor ..and do you know why? Because SUPER BLATTER will protect you :( :( :(

here is a little video for the "amateur" of kung fu ....aw :scratch: football

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4454423686791361608

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
sorry

G

·
0 Posts
Chill out sista ! The trash talking happens every weeks on each single soccer field ! If you had to punish all the trash talking then it won't remain enough players to end any match ! Blatter is not an angel, but the trash talking has been around for decades, long before he became the FIFA CEO ! And it has never been punished !

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it's rubbish, but i can't help being angry about this decision.Players like Materazzi should be baned for a long time, i'm not speaking for the WC final, but for all the **** he did in the Calcio these last years, he is very talented and i can't understand this attitude,every time he touches the ball he tries to injure the opponent....it's unfair.

G

·
0 Posts
Yep but what I find weird, is that trash talking is hardly punished in any issue, and id that case, because we're talking about God Zidane, then he has to be punished and is a prick. I know Materazzi is a prick actually, but he's far from being the only one. He would've said the same talking to an average player, he wouldn't even have been forced to show up to the FIFA to explain his words...

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All that came up to FIfa because at first all tabloids revealed that it dealed with racists insult, and maybe the Fifa wanted to clear it up !! For sure Zidane is one the ''intouchable'' player in the world!!

G

·
0 Posts
So the FIFA is a naive institution. If they think that what Materazzi said was the first time racist insults happen on a soccer field they better take care about chess or something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts