1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
48,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Finally. Let's hope Blatter gets it too.

Why do these sport governing bodies have to be so corrupt? Where does this lack of morality come from? Absolutely disgraceful.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Marin among the ones who were arrested. Obviously not a surprise. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

glorious stuff, hopefully this leads to *somewhere* and some actual big fish being fried.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
FIFA is a disgusting power.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Hopefully the ATP mafia is next.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
i´m surprised

i thought everyone was honest on FIFA

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
One of the cases where corruption was found was the 2011 election which Blatter won ofc. despite this, he is not a suspect ...
One can only hope that they're building a case against him, and are trying to lure him into a false sense of security

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
everyone knew it, was just a matter of time

hope they all rot in jail for a very long time

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Haha, our federation's president is involved as well.

Datisa agreed to pay 100 million dollars in bribes to CONMEBOL officials for the contract signed in 2013 for Copa America: 20 million for signing the contract and 20 million for each of the four editions of the tournament. Each payment of 20 million in bribes was divided as follows: 3 million for each of the top three officers of CONMEBOL: President of the Confederation and the presidents of associations of Brazil and Argentina; $ 1.5 million to each of the other seven presidents of the federations of CONMEBOL; and $ 500,000 for other official eleven Conmebol
This is going to be good.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Haha, our federation's president is involved as well.

This is going to be good.
Pretty much everyone who had a vote was open to bribery and that's just direct involvement. They were so arrogant that they didn't even hide it, and now hopefully they will all get their just desserts. If there's a will to pin down Blatter then there will be a way.

Fuck FIFA.

·
Registered
14,895 Posts
Blatter needs to be fired from the Galaxy altogether. And the FIFA with him.

But the most guilty are the billions of people watching football matches; they're feeding those greedy, corrupted bastards. I stopped watching football in 2010 when they announced Qatar would host the World Cup in 2022. I wasn't the biggets fan of the sport back then, but this was too much for me.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
this really should not be a shock to anyone.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE...

That's what you get for turning down the President's home city!

NID
that the fat corrupt fucker Blatter avoids arrest.

Piece of shit.
For now. The USA is using the same tactics it used on the mob - squeeze the lieutenants until they fess up.

Now, we can't extradite Blatter, because he's a Swiss citizen. But they just opened an investigation in the '18 and '22 World Cup process, so who knows...

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
FIFA President election will still probably go ahead + Blatter will stay in power. Doubt there'll be a re-vote on the '18 and '22 World Cups either.

Sadly I doubt whether this will make a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts