Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought it would be interesting to do a table up of the tips/leans people posted yesterday:


Winners:

Ginepri: NewTennisFan, Sports Freak, tony52, Lesak, dbumberone, its.like.that, adk

Agassi v Blake over 41 games: Bolar, Sports Freak

Agassi: Jez, Adeegee, Flava, Bolar, tony52, flmmkrz, skel1983 - Luckiest sons of bitches alive

Pierce: Lesak

Ginepri x Pierce: The One - WEDNESDAY PLAY OF THE DAY

Ginepri v Coria over 41 games: Bolar, Sports Freak

Davenport v Dementieva, over 18.5 games: MK


Losers:

Davenport v Dementieva under 21.5 games: jayrhum

Kuz/Molik: Ale10

Mauresmo: flmmkrz, jayrhum

Coria: Jez, Adeegee, Gravity, MK, George Hanson, gary landers, Swisha

Davenport 2-0: Yoel & co., jayrhum, bad gambler - The "I can't believe it wasn't a winner" play of the day

Mauresmo x Davenport 2-0: jetsetdrive - The :retard: bet of the day

Blake: Ale10, Sports Freak, Lesak, adk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
its.like.that said:
I thought it would be interesting to do a table up of the tips/leans people posted yesterday:

Ginepri x Pierce: The One - WEDNESDAY PLAY OF THE DAY
Appreciate it!! My plays for 2moro nite so far:

Pierce over Dementieva @ $1.55 - Very Very confident!!
Clijsters over Sharapova @ $1.55 - Quietly confident!
Niemenen to take 1st set against Hewitt @ $5.00 - Definitely worth a shot!!

Havent decided how to parlay them, but mite just take it one match at a time then bet winnings! Hope the Pierce match is 1st!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,986 Posts
The One said:
Appreciate it!! My plays for 2moro nite so far:

Pierce over Dementieva @ $1.55 - Very Very confident!!
Clijsters over Sharapova @ $1.55 - Quietly confident!
Niemenen to take 1st set against Hewitt @ $5.00 - Definitely worth a shot!!

Havent decided how to parlay them, but mite just take it one match at a time then bet winnings! Hope the Pierce match is 1st!!!
Women SFs on Friday, Hewitt on Thursday.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The One said:
Appreciate it!! My plays for 2moro nite so far:

Pierce over Dementieva @ $1.55 - Very Very confident!!
Clijsters over Sharapova @ $1.55 - Quietly confident!
Niemenen to take 1st set against Hewitt @ $5.00 - Definitely worth a shot!!

Havent decided how to parlay them, but mite just take it one match at a time then bet winnings! Hope the Pierce match is 1st!!!
no worries champ, you deserved it :yeah:.

In Blake-Agasso, the over 41 games takers' lucky stars sure are shining today, nice work Freak and Bolar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,056 Posts
its.like.that said:
no worries champ, you deserved it :yeah:.

In Blake-Agasso, the over 41 games takers' lucky stars sure are shining today, nice work Freak and Bolar.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Cheers Jim ;) that 3rd set 6-3 i thought it was
all over,just like you said thanks to my lucky stars :)
Come on James u can do it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,407 Posts
its.like.that said:
I thought it would be interesting to do a table up of the tips/leans people posted yesterday:


Winners:

Agassi: Jez, Adeegee, Flava, Bolar, tony52, flmmkrz, skel1983 - Luckiest sons of bitches alive
Too right. Urgh I feel sick. 2 sets and 3*-2 up.

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top