Registered
4,405 Posts
i dont know about canada but turkish team is the weakest one in years
canada +10.5 may be a good bet.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was thinking about Can and the points but i think i pass, i have not enough informations about both squads

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
sporting had canada ml 5.5 and handicap at 10.5 1.85
now the handicap is 7.5 but 1.80 only
i pass it but i think it will be a close game

turkey u19 squad is the weakest turkish man side in all competitions but i dont have any infos about canada
the only stat is canada beat nigeria (that lost to a very close game to the aussies who beat turkey easily) by 20+

B

·
0 Posts
i dont know about canada but turkish team is the weakest one in years
canada +10.5 may be a good bet.
I recall you saying the same thing about the national side in last year's senior world championhips :tape:

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Turkey is in a different class, easy win for them

Serbia has 2 key players who are hurt and that definitely weakened the team,poor performance against sorry Mali

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I don't know much about the team, all I know is that Basketball is really improving in Canada.

No bet for me.
yes it is getting more and more popular in Can, pity that all the big canadian players cant get together to play for the National Team, that d be a decent squad and would help the boom in CAN

i have been to a couple universities and have seen some good players, Basketball is not dead

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
U-20 EC Men Div A

Turkey tb Israel $ 2.02

i see Turkey as the better team and a fav here, their only problem is that they have blown leads in the 4th quarter in their games against Russia Serbia and Lithuania,so that would be my only worry
Turkey had to face much better competition throughout the tournament and Israel has yet to play a team like Turkey

1 - 20 of 50 Posts