Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superbol over Kei @2.95

I had little "banzai stake" on Bolelli in Saturday, Now he is lot shorter of course ,I could hedge it, but since I am stubburn (and stupid !) , I thought : What real reasons have we to expect that Kei is better in this shooutout ?Other than ranking ? Bolelli was closer to victory already, Kei is mentally little stronger perhaps, but he is not Nadal.

So I loaded more on Bol, let`s see how it goes.

Lopez over Isner @1.75

GL

·
Registered
476 Posts
Superbol over Kei @2.95

I had little "banzai stake" on Bolelli in Saturday, Now he is lot shorter of course ,I could hedge it, but since I am stubburn (and stupid !) , I thought : What real reasons have we to expect that Kei is better in this shooutout ?Other than ranking ? Bolelli was closer to victory already, Kei is mentally little stronger perhaps, but he is not Nadal.

Lopez over Isner @1.75

GL
No real reason here, but if Lopez beats Isner, I will pay you myself. Expect Lopez to be killed by his own medicine today. Believing Isner will frustrate him on serve and win all the important points on the breakers. Certainly the best bet of the day!! Lopez should be tired too, but benefitted from a day's break ofrain in the last round.Nowhere to hind now. Isner is more stubborn and clutch!!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
As far as Lopez-Isner goes, I think the only reasonable assumption we can have is that every set will most likely go to a tiebreaker. Isner is a tiebreak master but the amount Lopez has played this grass court season is massive (played 16 tiebreaks, won 12). I'd call this match a straight 50/50 with each set decided on a single point in a TB. Which gives Isner the value for me @2.3

If the match goes to a 5th... God help us.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Superbol over Kei @2.95

Lopez over Isner @1.75

GL
Loss & Win

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
As far as Lopez-Isner goes, I think the only reasonable assumption we can have is that every set will most likely go to a tiebreaker. Isner is a tiebreak master but the amount Lopez has played this grass court season is massive (played 16 tiebreaks, won 12). I'd call this match a straight 50/50 with each set decided on a single point in a TB. Which gives Isner the value for me @2.3

If the match goes to a 5th... God help us.
Lost. I called it well enough, with the only break coming for Lopez right at the end to win the match. Unfortunately the flip of the coin landed in Lopez's favour. I had over 45.5 which was pretty much in after 2nd set.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Not really but well in with the picture insults, lol.

I state my case and sometimes post my selections, I dont try act all superior or slag off peoples picks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts