Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Caught some of this match and David looked pretty good. Was attacking the serve, forehand looked good from what I saw, and had a low number of UEs. He had an off game where he was broken after breaking serve, but he immediately broke back. Overall, he and seemed to be over the malaise of the Auckland QF and it was a very nice start of the AO for him.

Ooops- sorry for misspelling R-Vs name.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Pics!!! :worship:

Wowie, you pretty laddie! Please do well this tournament! :drool: :worship: :hearts:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Looks like Ferru is in fine forum! :dance:
Aye Linda, you still awake as well? :aplot: :lol:

EDIT: Yes, I did. :angel:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I've had my sleep! From 5-7.30, then I got up for dinner, then from 9-1. Now I'll be fine till after work tomorrow. I have thought my AO timetable out carefully.
Same thing here. Just have to make a decision between having a nap for a few hours, or just stay awake and have a might of fun over here for the time being. :angel:

Don't be too surprised if I chose for the latter, hey. :angel:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I was a bit worried about this match, thinking it might at least make it to four, but Ferru showed that he has found his form. He can go really deep here!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Pics rocks! :music:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
As thrilled as I am to see Ferrer win so convincingly, I was a bit disappointed because I really want to see Ferrer live. I went to go see the match after Ferrero's match was over, and Petrova (the next match up on the court) had already won. Guess I'll have to wait another 2 days to see David:(

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Pics :yeah:

I have a feeling Pics and Nalby are headed for another one of their 4+ hour marathon matches here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts