Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
His hair was the only thing that kept hiding a bit of that embarrassing jawline.

Amazing hair, even "short" though. :worship:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
baise that's funny

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
It's horrible. And you'll hear me say it more than once.

OF COURSE with his jawline, he looks a million times better with longer hair. Longer hair than what he had yesterday. NOT shorter hair.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Maybe he was trying to go on matching Jaime Lannister's looks. Well, you know what, Ferru, EVEN Jaime Lannister looks bad with short hair. And he has no right hand. So stop imitating him please :D

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

OF COURSE with his jawline, he looks a million times better with longer hair. Longer hair than what he had yesterday. NOT shorter hair.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Maybe he was trying to go on matching Jaime Lannister's looks. Well, you know what, Ferru, EVEN Jaime Lannister looks bad with short hair. And he has no right hand. So stop imitating him please :D
No he needs to emphasise the jawline!!!

Clearly you need to have another look at that chart Goat = Fed keeps posting ;)

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Sophitia36 in ruins :sad:

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

:superlol:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Odd to see him with shorter hair, but not as weird as when Roger cut his hair really short.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
No one, male or female, looks better with short hair IMO. No idea why it is in style for both right now.
Thank you. I so rarely find people who feel the same as me on that topic. Also, one idea I really hate, is that long hair is for "young guys" and that you only look mature and manly with short hair. So stupid.

I'm such a long hair supporter, that what Ferru did there, is more than just stupid, it almost amounts to betrayal :lol:

I didn't even like his former hairstyle, actually. For me, THAT was the best hairstyle he ever had.

Anyway, you know the ONE good thing that might come out of this? He once said that he would shave his head if he won the French Open.
That was the only reason that might have made me wish he WOULDN'T win the French.
Now I don't care :lol:

Unless the idea is just to spite me, then he should lose in the 1st round, because that would make all my expensive tickets useless. But let's hope it's the other option.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts