Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw highlight of starsport's ACE when Georgina Chang asked Juan Carlos Ferrero, India is located in Asia, true or false and JCF said, "False"...:eek:

I guess, coz he is hardly playing in Asia...:confused:

Reactions: Deivid23

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
:tape:

I guess the millions of $ make up for dropping out early from school...

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
And I thought only Germans fly to the most exotic places and don't know where they are located.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
We are floating in space:lol:

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
if u think thats bad check this out

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I saw highlight of starsport's ACE when Georgina Chang asked Juan Carlos Ferrero, India is located in Asia, true or false and JCF said, "False"...:eek:

I guess, coz he is hardly playing in Asia...:confused:
The question and answer are conducted in English, right? Since English is not native language for Chang and Ferrero, would it be possible that Ferrero did not hear the question correctly?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Ferrero probably thought the interviewer was talking about one of his ex-girlfriends.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
The question and answer are conducted in English, right? Since English is not native language for Chang and Ferrero, would it be possible that Ferrero did not hear the question correctly?
I'm gonna go for that explanation. That's easier then accepting that JCF is not the smartest guy out there. :lol: Oh well, at least he's cute. :p

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Think that's bad? Half of American's questioned couldn't name the two countries that border our nation.
I saw once that Americans were asked where EUROPE as continent is located. Most of them showed either on Asia, Australia or Africa :tape:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Are you sure?
Well, I have been asked in the US (many times) where is Spain located; north or south of Mexico. And many people would not think that Spaniards are white and they are, I am not referring to the immigrants which in their majority are not. I guess anyone is a relative ignorant.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts