Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must have been the pressure to win Generali and gain the #1 ranking that had JC losing in straights to a man he had never lost to in 3 meetings. :eek:

Anyone, what's his next opportunity to take the crown?

·
Registered
278 Posts
:sad: :sad:

He'll eventually get it. :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Yes, I can't imagine that playing an entire match a couple hours before facing a quality opponent who had not played the day before had anything to do with it. It was clearly the pressure, which Ferrero has shown time and time again that he can't handle. Who was the overwhelming favourite at RG again? Oh...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Well done Zaba!!!!!!!! :D And congrats to Andre... oh wait, he didn't do anything

Zaba :kiss:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Despite not played for 2 and a half week after Wimby due to a finger injury, despite just finished playing his last match 4 hours ago winning a tight TB in the first set, despite facing an opponent who's last match was 3 days ago and just won a tournament 2 weeks ago, he really shouldn't have lost to Zabaleta. Must be the pressure, shame on you, Ferrero.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey give a guy a break. I mean at least hes no.1 in the championship race right? just hope it will last long though

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
stacy_zam said:
hey give a guy a break. I mean at least hes no.1 in the championship race right? just hope it will last long though
He makes enough points this week to regain his #1 position from Federer but I think it's only 5 points.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
thank you Zabaleta!!!!! i owe you a major blowjob...:lick: :p

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Mariano's a great player, especially on clay, and hes in great form, won a tournament a couple of weeks ago beating Moya! Its not surprising he could beat Ferrero too! Past head to heads dont really count for much most of the time. Also Ferrero played a match the same day, you wouldnt expect him to be at his best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts