Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, we all know about the curse of the title. This is why I named Ferrer in my thread.

I fancy Zverev today and why not, he has been a monster only dropping one set on his way to the semi finals.

He played Ferrer once and won, granted it was six years ago and likely means nothing.

He is worth a shot in both winning and grabbing at least one set.

Good luck Wunderkind backers :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wozniacki to win Istanbul @1.68

I don't see anyone beating Woz here. She has been playing so well ever since the golfer dumped her.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Okay, we all know about the curse of the title. This is why I named Ferrer in my thread.

I fancy Zverev today and why not, he has been a monster only dropping one set on his way to the semi finals.

He played Ferrer once and won, granted it was six years ago and likely means nothing.

You're thinking of the wrong Zverev, pal. This Alexander Zverev was 11 years old six years ago!

·
Registered
6,450 Posts

You are really interesting tennis for over 8 years?

Then, you must be kidding me.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Epic fail, sorry guys:(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wozniacki to win Istanbul @1.68

I don't see anyone beating Woz here. She has been playing so well ever since the golfer dumped her.
Easy win. The golfer may have saved her career by dumping her :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts