Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
This is Sijsling we are talking about so no, it didn't. :lol:
:lol:

Well, he's certainly a mug of the most highest order, but I've a feeling he'll perform well, since he's good on grass and also plays well in home soil (Rotterdam SF).

I picked him to beat Mahut in this tournament and Karlovic :)facepalm:) to beat Vasselin in Eastbourne.

Last week I'd Murray beating Dimitrov and Federer beating Kohli, so I wasn't so bad. :smoke:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Chris Kuerten in ruins (rightfully so).
Not as much as Ferrer's stomach, *padum tsj*.

Apparently he's having stomach problems ever since Roland Garros.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Focusing on Wimbledon this year, after seeing some of the main contenders form he realised that there was no point wasting any energy.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You people acting like Ferrer was going to pass 1st round, lmfao.
You acting like Sousa is the new grass goat, after beating some mugs and taking a set from rusty Fed.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Isn't he playing Wimby qualies right now? If you go to J. Souza's picture in the Wimby iOS app live scores you'd believe so. Too good this grassousa. Playing two different tourney's the same week. No wonder Ferru chickened out.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Isn't he playing Wimby qualies right now? If you go to J. Souza's picture in the Wimby iOS app live scores you'd believe so. Too good this grassousa. Playing two different tourney's the same week. No wonder Ferru chickened out.
Not sure if trolling or just...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts