Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ferrer - Gasquet: Who will win?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David leads the h2h 2:0. The last match took place some weeks ago in Tokyo. Both play pretty well in Shanghai, so lets hope it will be a good match.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
David is in the better form. I think David in 3.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Ferrer in 3

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
David in 2, easy :)

·
F***ing have it
17,589 Posts
Ferrer in 2

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Richard will make all the maths superfluous, win in two and qualify for the SF. :D

Reactions: tennis lover

·
Registered
45 Posts
if david is on from the beginning ,it will be an easy win in 2.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ferrer in 2

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Moronic question cuz the answer is obvious

Pics defeated a spartan hours ago , he won´t have problems defeating a wuss like Gasquet

Pics wins 62 63

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
The logical choice would be Ferrer but i have a feeling Gasquet will be up for this match and that he'll play his best match of the year.
Will it be enough against this Ferrer? that's the question.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Depends which players show up. If Ferrer is slightly off i would give it to Gasquet. Richie will need to play at his peak throughout the match is Ferrer is on his game.

I'll put it out there and say Gasquet 6-2, 7-6

·
Registered
653 Posts
I want Gasquet to win so badly. It would do wonders for his confidence to qualify for the semifinals and to have defeated 2 top players who he previously had not beaten.

Sadly however, I believe he will go down fighting, in 3 sets and Ferrer will remain unbeaten.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I'm a little worried that Richard will feel a little more pressure now he is back in direct contention for a SF place, and that could lead to a nervous performance. But in any case it will be a huge task to overcome's Ferrer's consistency and fighting spirit. Though maybe Pics is due a bad match after all this great form :p

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I can't see how can Richard win this. He is playing defensively from waaaaay behind baseline and that 2nd serve of his :banghead:
Pics will be riping it every time. Richard will have 20-30% win points on his 2nd serve and will be broken a looooooot unless he makes some amazing 1st serve in percent like above 80%.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts