Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Father Zverev is up next?

Not a surprise, David has already seen that Alex will never be on David's level mentally and is not going to waste his time anymore, came to the same conclusion as Lendl

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Zverev really is hopeless with coaches :O

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Can't call it a dump. Ferrer had two choices to pick from and he picked the first choice. Unfortunately, Zverev was his second choice.

We all have to make choices in life. No biggie.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Father Zverev is up next?

Not a surprise, David has already seen that Alex will never be on David's level mentally and is not going to waste his time anymore, came to the same conclusion as Lendl
This is a beautiful result for our sport. David was on the right track with this servebot-pusher and had me worried.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can't call it a dump. Ferrer had two choices to pick from and he picked the first choice. Unfortunately, Zverev was his second choice.

We all have to make choices in life. No biggie.
Hi, Would you please elaborate on this? Have I missed something regarding Ferrer's coaching choices??

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Probably got fed up w/ his work ethics & dependence on strictly winning off first serve. Yoo hoo, Slamrev, the brat’s calling u.

·
MONSOON season.
82,206 Posts
Hi, Would you please elaborate on this? Have I missed something regarding Ferrer's coaching choices??
Check the article: "Ferrer will not travel with Alexander in 2021, focusing on his family and the Barcelona Open, being a tournament director."

Though by this logic no one is ever dumped, because there is always another "choice" that could be made.

Reactions: leopard

·
Registered
47 Posts
Check the article: "Ferrer will not travel with Alexander in 2021, focusing on his family and the Barcelona Open, being a tournament director."

Though by this logic no one is ever dumped, because there is always another "choice" that could be made.
Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying! I did read it but somehow thought Jolyon was referring to something else. My bad.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Not surprising at all, only how soon it happened.
Zverev can't really improve if he changes coaches this frequently...

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
No coach will have any impact for longer with Zverevs family so closed on his side, also at work.

Reactions: leopard

·
justice for all
16,228 Posts
Was only a question of time.

Any news about who's next up to the challenge of coaching Sascha?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Was only a question of time.

Any news about who's next up to the challenge of coaching Sascha?
Micha will do it when he retires..for now Daddy will do it.

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
170 Posts
That was brief. To say the least. Not unexpected. Watch his world ranking go WAY down. I think the guy needs some phycological assistance, but big brother and Dad will do for now.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Some great player do not need a high profile coach pretending to care.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts