Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal looks slow and tired while Ferrer was firing all night almost choking the first set .........

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
David is so focused in every tennis match he plays:worship: This is why I love the dude. Iron man

Epic tank from Rafa though. Nice gesture towards his compatriot. Its a win-win situation anyway. He avoids Djokovic, gets to play Federer rather (his only chance of playing himself into form in an exho really:D) and the organisers get the matchup they wanted anyway

I thought today was a smart match from Federer. Nadal outsmarted him though:angel:

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Bravo, Ferru! :yeah: too bad we won't see Novak beating Nadal again. God knows what the Nadal/Fed match will look like; neither looked sharp today.

·
Your visions will happen
48,513 Posts
Fed and Nadal both tanking strategically.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Bravo, Ferru! :yeah: too bad we won't see Novak beating Nadal again. God knows what the Nadal/Fed match will look like; neither looked sharp today.
Its Roger and its an exho!
I think if both go at it semi-seriously, Nadal will win. Rafa today was enough to beat Roger today:D

I hope both guys trat it as a practice match, not trying to blast the other guy off court. Nothing is on the line anyway afterall. I want a three setter

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
David is so focused in every tennis match he plays:worship: This is why I love the dude. Iron man

Epic tank from Rafa though. Nice gesture towards his compatriot. Its a win-win situation anyway. He avoids Djokovic, gets to play Federer rather (his only chance of playing himself into form in an exho really:D) and the organisers get the matchup they wanted anyway

I thought today was a smart match from Federer. Nadal outsmarted him though:angel:
lol yeah.

No matter what, Fed always ends up a loser when it comes to Nadal :D

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Looks like I am always right. Nadal wasn't injured at the end of last year and because of that he was rapped over and over again . Look now. The first healthy match against a decent opponent and he gets *****, humiliated and left on court crying. Enough said.

Happy 2012, guys!

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Looks like I am always right. Nadal wasn't injured at the end of last year and because of that he was rapped over and over again . Look now. The first healthy match against a decent opponent and he gets *****, humiliated and left on court crying. Enough said.

Happy 2012, guys!
:haha: :yeah:

Now where is that one to tell us about this match?

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
even in Exho Ferrer doesnt know the meaning of not giving 100% lol

Rafa's passion for tennis is still diminished :awww:

so its Fed v Nadal tomorrow?

·
Registered
12,633 Posts

Happy 2012, guys!
:worship:;)

Now where's that foxy lady from Shady Lane?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can't believe you guys are thinking that was a tank from Nadal. Ferrer just played better than him, that's all. And it would be better tank in a GS, like WB or USO to avoid Djokovic than tank in an Exho, no?;)

·
Registered
59,021 Posts
Nadal tried at times, he was just...bad. He was trying to play aggressive and missing by a mile then trying to be more passive and hitting just over the net

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

yup :lol:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Ho ho... It was anticipated! I don't see anything wrong with that. Nowadays losing to Nole is painful for Rafa. What's wrong if Rafa doesn't want to play against Nole for not cracking his re-built confidence by being beaten again? Rafa wants to avoid Nole and wants play against Roger to increase his confidence for AO. ;) Hoping for a good match from Rafa and Roger (real play... not any pre-fixed match) although it is an Exho. :)

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
:haha: :yeah:

Now where is that one to tell us about this match?
I knew the result even before the tournament started. The GOAT is nursing a shoulder and knee injury. Plus he got the virus last weekend and couldn't practise properly. I see quite an improvement to his backhand. If the improvement continues I don't see anyone beating him at the Aussie Open when his shoulder and knee improve.

Happy, 2012, guys!

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I knew the result even before the tournament started. The GOAT is nursing a shoulder and knee injury. Plus he got the virus last weekend and couldn't practise properly. I see quite an improvement to his backhand. If the improvement continues I don't see anyone beating him at the Aussie Open when his shoulder and knee improve.

Happy, 2012, guys!

Cheers!
first of all Fed was fine today

second :haha: :haha: :haha:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts