Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the German edged a tight first set, he was simply trying to keep the score respectable as Ferrer opened up big leads in all the remaining sets.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
Kohli got treatment in the 2nd set, recovered after it from 5-0 to 5-3 but after that Ferrer dominated, dunno if that back problem was to blame or just Ferrer's fighting spirit was too much for Kohli to handle

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
96 UE and serving barely over 50% first serve...what a joke.

I didn't see the match but it looks like Ferrer just played better and better. bien hecho David

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Kohli got treatment in the 2nd set, recovered after it from 5-0 to 5-3 but after that Ferrer dominated, dunno if that back problem was to blame or just Ferrer's fighting spirit was too much for Kohli to handle
I was wondering about that too, but he said in the interview it was definitely not the reason. He said he had not enough energy after the first set, Ferrer was just too good.

But Waske just said Kohli is a bit injured and might not play in doubles, so I don't know.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Too good from Ferrer, now it is very hard to imagine Germany edging out this tie.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
there is no way in hell Spain loses this, Kiefer was never troubling Nadal, and Kohl couldnt back up his big words, got outplayed outgrinded outhustled outfighted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts