Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Ferrer d. Chuco 2-6 7-6(4) 6-2

It's Chucho, at least get that right.

Ferrer, another triumph for willpower and persistance. Chucho had more than enough chances to take this in 2 sets, but couldn't close the deal and Ferrer got stronger and Chucho wilted.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Re: Ferrer d. Chuco 2-6 7-6(4) 6-2

Chucho in a big slump right now

congrats Ferrer :yeah:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Acasuso played great the first two sets, but Ferrer typically wouldn't give up.

"Playing wih Acasuso is a tough match becuase he plays very well on clay courts", Ferrer said. "I played very regular for the three sets. Maybe he was cramping in the third set and I was lucky, but I am happy with my tennis because it is difficult to play here; it''s too hot and very windy

Source:http://www.inside-tennis.net/tennis-news_2697_Ferrer-battles-past-Acasuso.html

I wouldn't say it was luck, more determination not to lose.
Great job Ferrer!:clap2:

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Chucho :sad: he should won this in two,the head to head between them should be 6-1 in chucho favour, but is just 43 by the two chokes in their last two matches, lucky win froggy.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Typical Ferrer. Captain grinder.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Nobody on tour shoud lose to acasuso, not even Berlocq.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Nobody on tour shoud lose to acasuso, not even Berlocq.
Nice one funny guy, yet you are the one who has a massive bitch at posters for having a go at certain players and you do exactly the same thing.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Nice one funny guy, yet you are the one who has a massive bitch at posters for having a go at certain players and you do exactly the same thing.
:yeah: Sherlock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts