·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No finals since 2007 Roma. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hes a fighter on the court, not always. He strikes me as lazy person off court.

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Not consistent enough this year.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Is he injured? He pulled out of Monte Carlo, you don't do that for nothing (unless you're American).

·
Your visions will happen
48,531 Posts
One handed backhand

·
Banned
44 Posts
Maybe his game is too predictable as people know his strength is his forehand. Maybe needs to work on an all-round game.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Maybe nothing is wrong :shrug:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Hes a fighter on the court, not always. He strikes me as lazy person off court.
Quite true ;) He recognizes that he hates to wake up early in the morning :zzz:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Overrated fluke.

he learned to slice the ball off his backhand wing but the disease remained: its the dreaded one handed backhand. those who have it are clowns. they just cant win. its a huge liability on the battlefield today.

Fed is the only exception and he will be pushed aside within 6-8 months for good.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
he learned to slice the ball off his backhand wing but the disease remained: its the dreaded one handed backhand. those who have it are clowns. they just cant win. its a huge liability on the battlefield today.

Fed is the only exception and he will be pushed aside within 6-8 months for good.
Gonzo has the finest example of a single hander and a slice the game as ever seen...

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Gonzo has the finest example of a single hander and a slice the game as ever seen...

right. that is why he only wins some obscure, rinky dink crap tournament once every 5 years.

once again, show me a one handed backhand and i will show you a clown who is the laghing stock of the planet.

Fed is the only exception and he doesnt count. he is an outlier with 12 slams. it was the rest of his game that was so complete and his movement is second only to Borg.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts