Ancic @ 3.2
Ancic to win 1st Set @ 2.8

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kuznetsova x Vaidisova @ 1.6
Ancic @ 3.2
Ancic to win 1st Set @ 2.8
Agree with you except for Ancic - I think Novak will win this in the end. Although he plays excellent here Mario`s hasn`t been on the court for some time and that`s why I believe Novak is to strong for him in this match. I see Novak well motivated in this clash and he will win this in the end...:wavey:

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Agree with you except for Ancic - I think Novak will win this in the end. Although he plays excellent here Mario`s hasn`t been on the court for some time and that`s why I believe Novak is to strong for him in this match. I see Novak well motivated in this clash and he will win this in the end...:wavey:
I agree with you mate, but i expected novak to comfortably beat ferrero and he lost a set 6-2 didn't he? Ferrero hasn't even got a dominant serve like Ancic has and when you look at the prices on both which was 1.35 for Novak and 3.2 for Mario i had to take the dog.

Im fairly confident on the womens double though thats fairly solid.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I agree with you mate, but i expected novak to comfortably beat ferrero and he lost a set 6-2 didn't he? Ferrero hasn't even got a dominant serve like Ancic has and when you look at the prices on both which was 1.35 for Novak and 3.2 for Mario i had to take the dog.

Im fairly confident on the womens double though thats fairly solid.
OK, but I got the impression that Novak can easily raise his performance level when needed and when he wants. I respect your opinion but when looking at the facts and by "the feeling" that I have I`ll stick to Novak - btw no doubt that price on Novak is a bit low.

·
Registered
32,173 Posts
This will probably be it for this week,so:

Kiefer x Djoko -3.5 x Rafa -3.5 x Fed -4.5

I gotta say,Kiefer impressed me with his game here in Madrid.Played so good against Wawrinka and Youzhny,and beat Dr.Ivo yesterday.Gonzo still isnt looking good.Pretty sure Kiwi will win.
Djoko should definitely cover that and win easily.Mario is fairly overrated here.
Nadal played amazing yesterday.This is a gift imo.Dave isnt anywhere near his best although he beat jmdp.But Birdshit gifted him the win.
After the performance yesterday I believe in Jesus Fed.I don't think Feli can make this competeitive and this handicap isnt so big.
GL.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
This will probably be it for this week,so:

Kiefer x Djoko -3.5 x Rafa -3.5 x Fed -4.5

I gotta say,Kiefer impressed me with his game here in Madrid.Played so good against Wawrinka and Youzhny,and beat Dr.Ivo yesterday.Gonzo still isnt looking good.Pretty sure Kiwi will win.
Djoko should definitely cover that and win easily.Mario is fairly overrated here.
Nadal played amazing yesterday.This is a gift imo.Dave isnt anywhere near his best although he beat jmdp.But Birdshit gifted him the win.
After the performance yesterday I believe in Jesus Fed.I don't think Feli can make this competeitive and this handicap isnt so big.
GL.
I got to disagree here! I don't think you have seen Gonzo play yesterday. To be honest he didn't play at his best againt Almagro and was lucky to advance but what he showed yesterday was some pretty good stuff in my opinion. He totally outplayed Monaco. His forehand was back on fire. The form he displayed was coming close to the AO level. He also likes this tournament (F and QF last 2 years). I have seen all of Kiefers matches too and indeed he has been playing well. His serving has been great and he is also playing well on the important points. But to be honest he hasn't been really tested in the rally departement. Wawa looked tired, Youzhny lacked form and Karlovic obviously didn't really rally. I feel Gonzo will break down Kiwi with his slice backhand and the devestating forehand. He seems to have found his patience again. Gonzo all the way!

Gonzalez over Kiefer @ 1.8 (1)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,418 Posts
no.1,2,3 and 5 to reach the semis

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Also small stakes on Ancic over Djokovic @ 3.6 (1/2 unit)

Djokovic hasn't looked on top of his game this week. Novak also played 5 games last week in Vienna. He looks to be tired at times on court. He also admitted himself that he is a bit tired and wasn't able to produce his best this week. Somehow he has found some stamina to get the W over the line. It must be said he had to play 2 Spaniards in the last two rounds and had the crowd against him. Ancic has been a serving machine this week winning over 80 procent points on his first delivery. Not only has he been good on serve but what i found amazing to see is his agressiveness on the second delivery of the opponents he faced. His returns where pinpoint accurate in his last two games. That allowed him to gain the upperhand in the rallys. Ancic allready beat Nole last year in a best-of-five at Wimbledon and if there is ever a good spot to get his second victory over Nole this is it!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Ivan you have interesting thoughts but this a good option I think:

1.00 on Radwanska +6.5 games over Henin @1.80 - Handicap

·
Registered
386 Posts
how come everyone sudenly gives so much credit to ancic?who did he beat and where was he all year?did u guys forget that allready?novak is playing his best tennis either u like it or not.serves are pretty much equal,but the movement and rallys are on the novaks side.

novak for me.

gl

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
how come everyone sudenly gives so much credit to ancic?who did he beat and where was he all year?did u guys forget that allready?novak is playing his best tennis either u like it or not.serves are pretty much equal,but the movement and rallys are on the novaks side.

novak for me.

gl
Ever heard of injuries? Have you seen him in action this week?

·
Registered
386 Posts
sheva i was sarcastic...btw...and not only i saw him this week but last week i saw him live in stockholm,so yes i did see him,and can tell u that his game at this moment is not so great as everyone thinks.

lets see who did he manage to beat last week...delic,rehnquist,and then he lost to tojo who was just better at the end then mario.

this week he took out gicquel,who pretty much was beten by himself,then blake who is on downtrend,and the only match i didnt see was vs phm.

dont have to show u novaks results...

enough said not goin to deep discusions here.everyone has his opinion and at least some of us will win and some will loose.gl all

·
Registered
386 Posts

novak for me.

gl
won

·
Registered
271 Posts
man, if i had a lot of money on this match i'd probably be screaming fix....wtf is going on in this match?
nadal doesn't look hurt, i've never seen anything like this....when is the last time you saw 4 winners and 27 unforced errors with 8 complete mishits from a male tennis player? if nadal was fixing the match i'd say he's was doing a bad job cause he made it too obvious. someone help me understand what just happened.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts