Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Internet forums, especially those dedicated to (men's) sport, always have males as the vast majority, with just a couple of females only as the active posters. That's not surprising considering femes prefer to do other things.

MTF seems to be the only exception to this rule I know of. Unless...

We all know internet is filled with pitiful trolls who have nothing better to do than to make female clone accounts to mess around with. We all know MTF itself is loaded with variety of trolls. Also, in the threads with personal pics and other questions I pretty much only see the males responding.

So, females of MTF, you should all prove that you really are a prettier gender. Prove it with a pic or let the 3 male witnesses approve that you really are genuine. Without valid proofs, you should be considered to be just another clone account. Especially if you claim to have long legs and nice big attributes.

List of MTF females and female candidates - updated on the go:

1. tripwires - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval
2. Raferminator* (banned) - 2x confirmed | awaiting approval | *suspicious
* accused for posting fake pics, banned most likely for being extreme Dulltard troll
3. Franie - 2x confirmed | awaiting approval
4. heya (temp banned) - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval
5. Eden - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval
6. Nathaliia* - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval | *suspicious
*claimed to have big attributes but didn't provide any convincing evidence, tried to drag this research thread into off-topic
7. Mateya* - 2x confirmed | awaiting approval | *suspicious
*unproven stories, insinuations and many fanboys looks so typical for a successful troll with female clone. we all know what is the only way for "her" to erase any suspicion
8. Sophitia36 - proven | approved
9. Kat_YYZ - proven | approved
10. MariaV - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval
11. monkey247 - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval
12. Nole fan - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval

·
Premium Member
21,077 Posts
Internet forums, especially those dedicated to (men's) sport, always have males as the vast majority, with just a couple of females only as the active posters. That's not surprising considering femes prefer to do other things.

MTF seems to be the only exception to this rule I know of. Unless...
Tennis is far more popular with females than football and such sports. Women's tennis is also super popular compared to other female sports, if not right there on the top.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Tham produced a military document to prove his identity, so women should at the very least have to provide a photo

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I'm MichaelKrep's double account.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tripwires :hearts:
Just quickly and shortly snap-checked. Judging by activity it's quite possible. But we need more proofs in order to be 100% sure, since it quite easily can be an old dude as MichaelKrep suggested.
Tham produced a military document to prove his identity, so women should at the very least have to provide a photo
High quality pics would definitely be the best bet.

Our List of MTF females and female candidates have just begun:

1. tripwires - 1x confirmed | awaiting approval

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
No, I'm yours.
Oh yeah, that's true.
Is that mean that your the one who has to post 3 photos to prove you're really a man and not my fake male MTF double account?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah, that's true.
Is that mean that your the one who has to post 3 photos to prove you're really a man and not my fake male MTF double account?
Internet is filled with the male pitiful trolls, not with the female ones. This is why females are the ones who need to prove their gender.

Are you suggesting you are a woman? Pics or you are a clone.

·
Registered
27,183 Posts
I sincerely hope ClutchonAndWin has female hormones.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Raferminator is a woman, count me in as a witness

·
Registered
27,183 Posts
Sorry, I just realised how offensive my previous post in here was to women.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts