Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Good for the kid. First thing they should've done is watch FAA's match vs Nishioka at RG together and have Rafa analyze it. There's a lot in it that needs pointing out.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
No one knows or cares who felix is.
I suspect that this time next year he'll have well and truly made his mark on the tour, including two-three titles. Possibly a Masters 1000 as well.

Reactions: guitarra and Tuggy

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
Interesting, but this doesn't mean he will suddenly improve or something like that. Look at what happened to Munar. Still, FAA has huge potential compared to the Spanish claycourt pusher.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
No one knows or cares who felix is.
What a stupid comment. The entire tennis establishment had their eye on him, he was one of the top young up and comers a year ago, and then had a bad year. So f-ing what? All of them have a bad year here or there.

The comment you make is classic MTF idiocy and very common. They were all saying this about Thiem several years ago too.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I like that even with Felix supposedly having a bad year, he still ended up close to the top 20 in the world.

Imagine if he starts converting some of the close losses he suffered, coupled with natural improvement due to age. There seems to be a lot of haters for some reason, but I'm pretty certain they'll be gritting their teeth when watching FAA for the next decade plus to come.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts