Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time I haven't posted about them and it seems they are wondered about...so, it's 1 week now that I am back to work. I haven't returned to spending nights there (only from next week on), so the cats have been alone only during the day. Everything went fine. Blacky obviously played a lot, given the number of things I could find had moved when I was coming back home. But no things got broken. Most important, both felines were ok!! No bbqs.....:lol: They seem to have found their way to make it. They have established rules for certain things, like eating, sleeping, toilets....the usual everyday routine for them. The funniest is that I start to think that Pinky is trying to educate the little devil. She sees I can't be around all day so it seems she is giving me a hand. Last night, Blacky was totally uncontrolable, like kittens can be sometimes. Pb, it was time to go to bed. Pinky gave me a hand. She sent him to bed!!! :haha: Yesterday evening, she did something really surprising. I was playing with little Blacky and she just came and stared at me like she also wanted to play. So I played with her (which she hadn't done for years!!!) and seeing she was still willing, I played with Blacky too. Which means I was in the middle of them, playing with both. That was amazing. I had the feeling I had 2 kittens again. :)

Blacky's growing fast. He'll definitely be bigger than Pinky. :eek: She better stop hissing and slapping him when he's grown!!! Or she might get into trouble. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts