Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've visited the australian open 3 days so far, and the best thing about my days so far has been seeing Feliciano Lopez up close playing some really exciting tennis.
I guess not seeing many left handed spaniards makes him stand out quite a lot, but he's really fun to watch play.
He also presents himself well on court.

I also remember seeing him push Andre to a 6-7, 7-6, 5-7 lost in which he came very close to winning which proves he has the ability.

I was actually just wandering if anyone can tell me where I can find some recent pics on the net of him.

Thanks guys,

Simon

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ma. Estefania said:
Yeah, Feliciano has improved, and he's hot.
:D he is hot :drool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys,

Thanks for that information.
I'm really hoping that Feliciano can get passed El Aynaoui and meet Hewitt on center court, that would definitely be a well earnt battle, and one that might worry Hewitt.

Also, I found some pictures from his opening round win against Corretja I thought you might like.

Thanks

Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
oh, I like him too!
I commented with some people I had high hopes for him. :D
He is gonna be a great player.

I saw that match against Agassi you´re talking about. Wasn´t it in Madrid TMS? WOW, that was a helluva performance!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
hello aura
I think we have the same taste, moya and lopez.
They look like each other don't you agree?
I will follow that young man too on the tour this year. but moyke stays numero uno ...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Claudine,
Nice to know we have similar tastes :)

I went to the tennis today and watch Feli play Younes El Aynaoui, and unfortunately, after getting off to a great start winning the first set 7-5, his game start to fall apart slightly.
But he still manage to fight his way to tie breakers in the 3rd and 4th sets.
Down a break in the 4th, 5-2 and with Younes serving, it seemed all but over, but Feliciano showed great guts to fight back and take the set to a tie break.
The tie breaker was definitely a tight one, and had he taken the 4th set, I really feel that the match would have turned to his favour, but unfortunately, it wasn't to be and he lost in 10-8.

Younes definitely knew he was in for a battle, and the way he reacted to some crucial points during the 4th set tie break proved it, at one stage he was beating his chest like an ape, funny stuff.

It proved to be an early than wanted exit for Feliciano Lopez, but I'm glad that for the second year in a row, I have been able to discover an exciting player in my visit to the aus open.

I discovered Daniela Hantuchova at last years Open, and she's risen to great height during that upcoming year, so hopefully Feliciano can do the same thing and enter next years Aus Open seeded.

Good Luck Champ.

Simon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts