Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after all those months spending all my time posting, posting and more posting. I finally am able to be less online. And even while I should feel good (well it somehow feels good to be less online) I still have a very tough time. The last two months of my work placement (November and December) were lovely, finally for the first time in ages I had the feeling I had friends again. And it was tough to have to leave them behind when I had to go back to my university. In the first month I still could go back regularly, but now I don't have the chance that often anymore, and I quite miss hanging around and having fun with them.
Next to that, the guy who I really liked, and who liked me as well doesn't want to know me anymore. It makes me feel really unsure, sad and angry in the same time. I have no idea what I did wrong, and I have no chance to talk to him as he really ignores me. :sad: I haven't talked to him since a week, I haven't seen him for 2 weeks. That might sound not that long, but it is if you are used to spend all evenings together. What I mostly miss is the friendship with him, it would be nice if it would be more, as we've been together for a while, but the friendship is most important for me!
And of course in this tough time everything seems to go different than I want to. So hopefully I can clear my mind a bit next week, stop thinking of this guy for a while, during the Rotterdam tournament. I am quite looking forward to it now, but I would love to skip this tournament if everything would be allright with the guy then. But well... he doesn't want to meet me, so I better can spend my time in Rotterdam then...

For those who miss me online (I don't think there are any tho :p) you can always contact me via pm, as I still check the board daily on tennisnews. See ya :wavey:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

G

·
0 Posts
I'm so sorry for all the sadness you've been living through. Keep reminding yourself that things will get better. It helps that you have a great approach to it all. You will get through it, be an even stronger person for it, and meet a guy you like as much or more than the last one and who feels the same way about you. (Maybe even in Rotterdam - look for a fellow tennis fan!) Be strong, be yourself, and don't lose hope! Everything WILL work out.

VAMOS!

Julie

G

·
0 Posts
voor het keertje dat ik me hier nog's aanmeld... :)

dikke knuffel Yvo :hug: hoop dat het goed met je komt, dat hoop ik echt. :)

:wavey: :kiss:
Majo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts