Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My methods are unarguably irrefutable and the analysis flawless.

But there are barriers to effective communication with the common man.

I would like to know how my knowledge and expertise has made a difference to the members on this board- has it solved many a mystery for them? has it enlightened them?
or did i fail to communicate my revolutionary ideas effectively?

I always felt an intellectual of my sort should share his immense wisdom for the benefit of mankind. Its important for me to know how i am doing on this front.

Fans,neutrals,haters all welcome. Hitlerfan and aloimeh can write a testimonial on me and introduce me to new members, if they like.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
What is this the Mediter love in! never seen you before/read your posts so cant say anything, in fact why am i even responding lol

·
RAVE ON
20,130 Posts
Your expertise at making yourself invisible in ''non-tennis'' for an entire year is laudable.

Bet you can't repeat the feat!

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
You are missing out an a treasure.Take the help of the search button and type my username. You will not regret the experience.
May just do that to see what all the fuss is about :D

·
31,006 Posts
You have brought light to the Federer collapse long before it happened.

You are my GOD. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Modesty and humility are good things. I'm with ryan23, this is the first time I have ever seen your name. I looked at the threads you post in, and generally they are of little interest to me. I suppose that explains it.

If I were to judge based on this post alone, I would say there appears to be some arrogance about your posting style which may impede your communication with the 'common man'. I hope I am wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts