Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

Registered
As a matter of fact I have a man to hold my hand, for many years already :wavey:
Difference is, my man and I are not holding hands for the cameras and the sponsors.
Oh cummon dude - that was real. You don't cry like that if you don't mean it. Just admit your jealous because Djokovic doesn't have anyone like that on the tour.

Registered
Have fun rooting for a guy who grunts like a dying animal every time he hits the ball, takes strategic MTOs to disrupt his opponents rhythm, constantly abuses the shot clock, and has an injury excuse for every loss.

Registered
Federer
It was only momentary. Fed put his hand on Ralph's for just a second. It's no big deal when you're that emotional and upset. Personally, I find the zoomed in pic of it in the OP distasteful and unnecessary.

Registered
Have fun rooting for a guy who grunts like a dying animal every time he hits the ball, takes strategic MTOs to disrupt his opponents rhythm, constantly abuses the shot clock, and has an injury excuse for every loss.
If your rhythm gets messed up because an opponent took an allowed break and you blame that for your loss then you absolutely suck lol

Main takeway: this board is full of stupid kids who fail to see the bigger picture but rather engage in endless idiotic tardwars. Probably most had to endure a defective childhood and deal with their emotional problems by posting nonsense online.
i am so happy I left this shithole years ago! 鉂
Hope you are doing well. Please come back :)

Premium Member
I respect Rafa a lot. Can I actively root for him as a player? I don't think so, but if he goes on to win more slams, then I will be happy for him.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts