1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Christ Almighty. There's an entire thread about four threads down specifically discussing this match. Did you really think this article was interesting enough to warrant it's own thread, seperate from the main one? Really? This article?

This article is boring. It's lame. If you disagree, I'm fine with that. Just post it in the main thread. I can't believe you were arrogant enough to start an entirely new thread with this garbage.

The nerve...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was meant for a chuckle, not to discuss the match - that guy needs to stop being so uptight and remove the pencil from his ass.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
It was meant for a chuckle, not to discuss the match - that guy needs to stop being so uptight and remove the pencil from his ass.
That doesn't explain why you couldn't have posted it in the original thread.

i thought it was funny. maybe Pedigree is gay and he likes sticking pencil in and outta his ass.
:lol: ...

... oh wait. I meant :yawn:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Muzza :lol:

Get out of bed, have a shower, do something with that mop on your head, have a shave, and play proper tennis tomorrow (no passive crap)... :devil: Feel free to skip steps 2-4 if it is that much bother. :zzz:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Muzza :lol:

Get out of bed, have a shower, do something with that mop on your head, have a shave, and play proper tennis tomorrow (no passive crap)... :devil: Feel free to skip steps 2-4 if it is that much bother. :zzz:
He has done something with the mop on his head, he had a haircut last week.

I'm hoping for the shave too but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Murray is already the bandwagon player of the month for March and he may not even win a match.

Reactions: Horatio Caine

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Perhaps Murray should dye his hair to his clan's tartan pattern... at least that could intimidate/distract the opponents, to his benefit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts