Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
It was just a tard. Too dumb too realize that trying to get on Nole's nerves usually makes him play better.

·
Administrator
9,544 Posts
Fedfan myself and I find that incredibly annoying. Your fav ain't even playing ffs, just don't annoy other players. Great reaction Djokovic

·
Premium Member
11,763 Posts
I wonder if there are any other examples of players who feed off of the hating crowd. :LOL:

Reactions: n00b

·
Your visions will happen
50,044 Posts
haha he should know that getting him mad makes him play better

If he wants Djokovic to lose, he should hold up peace signs and stuff, or large pictures of Pepe Imaz or pictures of bread or gluten, something like that

Btw the kiss at the end was hilarious LOL, Djokovic is great

I remember watching Federer-Marc Giquel in Indian Wells 2009 I was the only one rooting for Gicquel that day, me and another Rafa fan that went that day. No other way he'd get 10 games vs prime Fed, Fed was playing really good. Fedtards in crowd gave me mean looks haha

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
How do you know it wasn't a Nadal fan trolling both Nole and Roger? You don't because there's no way to know.

All we can say is that the fan bothering Djokovic is trash.
It's not even that guy — just the camera showing a random dude while Djokovic glares at someone else

·
King Of Tennis
3,507 Posts
King putting that loser in his place. Typical pressed Fedtard who knows all his records are about to be smashed.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
How do you know it wasn't a Nadal fan trolling both Nole and Roger? You don't because there's no way to know.

All we can say is that the fan bothering Djokovic is trash.
Because on his t-shirt he had Roger's name written on the right hand side and underneath it was Nadal's name, which was crossed out.

·
Your visions will happen
50,044 Posts
King putting that loser in his place. Typical pressed Fedtard who knows all his records are about to be smashed.
Djokovic is actually under the most pressure to win RG. If Thiem wins RG, 310 is not guaranteed, let alone 332 or 369, and he remains at 17, so many slams behind

1 - 20 of 44 Posts