Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FedMug :help:

He started making pathetic FH UEs (nothing new) and got broken twice in a row in the 3rd set. :eek:

Sampras :worship:
He was even winning the few baseline rallies. :eek:

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
:ras:pete should have won

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Djokovic will eat this mug alive.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Playing with a feckin' ROLEX on your arm... HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE GAME ALREADY.
Corporate whores.

Reactions: celia

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
how is fed done he is the best on tour no doubt. look at what he has done and will do this year. i love it when he loses some matches people act as if the sky were caving down

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Fed was on a verge of a defeat. 2-5 in set down after being 2-0 up and 3:5 in a TB. I can't say that he was fouling around, he was really trying to win this. Pete kinda blew it serving for a match.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Gotta love the Federer-haters - hey guys, having fun? Feeling like a big deal on the internet? Wooo! :worship:

yea good luck to federer in indian wells and miami.

or should i say the sunrise challenger?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good that Roger won. May be it will help with his confidence. But it still was just an exho... Not often do you see Fed laughing during a match, offering points back to an opponent etc.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Good entertaining match, the better player won.
Good training session for Roger. He even made a few wonder shots here and there, was passing Pete nicely in the first, and let him back in in the second. The crowd got what they wanted.
Roger broke Pete 4 times on that ice ring :worship:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
:woohoo: I always knew you were the GOAT !!! Well done for fighting back after that TB and proving you're still the best even after that crippling "mono" disease :hug: :banana:

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
:woohoo: I always knew you were the GOAT !!! Well done for fighting back after that TB and proving you're still the best even after that crippling "mono" disease :hug: :banana:
Poor little Claire needs some sleep :awww: :hug:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts