Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought Federer already made that clear weeks ago, this is what happens when organizers dont listen, Wimbledon people always listen and make sure they make a star out of Federer. With more and more people beating Federer on slow surfaces, I think it is about time for Roland Garros to be played on Grass....:)

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Re: Federer complained surface too slow, organizers should have listened...!?

Blaim surface Roger, it's so sad.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts

And now take a good, self-prescribed break before creating your next thread, Oracle. We already took notice of your behaviour and what intention you seem to follow despite you only have 14 posts so far.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts

I really, really think MTF should introduce a rule about not being able to post new threads until you have 500 posts and have been an active member for at least 3 months.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

And made Shanghai faster, this is what happens when organizers dont listen, Wimbledon people always listen and make sure they make a star out of Federer. With more and more people beating Federer on slow surfaces, I think it is about time for Roland Garros to be played on Grass....:)
Where/when did he do that? :confused:

Blaim surface Roger, it's so sad.
Roger didn't put the blaim on anything but himself - he gave full credits to Gonzo, and even emphasized he felt a 100% okay today.
Don't believe everything people post here, especially with no link. OP is a troll pulling statements out of his/her/its ass, nothing more.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts

I really, really think MTF should introduce a rule about not being able to post new threads until you have 500 posts and have been an active member for at least 3 months.
Brilliant idea. This way, the double accounters like the starter of this thread, can be stopped from spamming.

I hope this can become an MTF rule in Shotgun's thread.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

500 posts is a lot, but the idea is really good. I'm wondering if MTF could seriously consider it.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts

500 posts is a lot, but the idea is really good. I'm wondering if MTF could seriously consider it.

500 posts is NOT that many when you think about how many posts you can rack up in the scoring threads for example. That's why I also think you should have to wait a few months before you are able to post threads. It would be very easy to get to 500 posts in no time at all.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

500 posts is NOT that many when you think about how many posts you can rack up in the scoring threads for example. That's why I also think you should have to wait a few months before you are able to post threads. It would be very easy to get to 500 posts in no time at all.
Ok, so if you're sane and have something to say then you should wait a few months before you can start a thread. That makes no sense either. The trolls will just wait for a while since they have a lot of other accounts they can abuse and the normal people will just give up. It seems kinda unfair for people who just found this site and have a genuine interest in tennis.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: Federer believes surface too slow, organizers should have listened...!?

lame argument, wimbledon courts are getting slower by every year and federer still manages to win.:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Where/when did he do that? :confused:

Roger didn't put the blaim on anything but himself - he gave full credits to Gonzo, and even emphasized he felt a 100% okay today.
Don't believe everything people post here, especially with no link. OP is a troll pulling statements out of his/her/its ass, nothing more.
Say what you want, but it is exactly what Federer said few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

Say what you want, but it is exactly what Federer said few weeks ago.
I think I missed your point. Are you saying that if Federer loses, the surface is automatically wrong, and the organizers are to blame? Makes no sense to me, it´s always nice to see someone like Gonzales beat the world no 1. A little competiton never hurt anyone!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I think I missed your point. Are you saying that if Federer loses, the surface is automatically wrong, and the organizers are to blame? Makes no sense to me, it´s always nice to see someone like Gonzales beat the world no 1. A little competiton never hurt anyone!
I would say so too, it's getting more exciting to see Federer lose, slow surface or not:).

·
Registered
9,716 Posts

Ok, so if you're sane and have something to say then you should wait a few months before you can start a thread. That makes no sense either. The trolls will just wait for a while since they have a lot of other accounts they can abuse and the normal people will just give up. It seems kinda unfair for people who just found this site and have a genuine interest in tennis.
Agree

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

I think 100-200 posts is enough. That´s plenty of time to show you actually have somethig reasonable to say.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Re: Federer's loss this week likely again due to slow surface..

Gee. I wonder why Oracle has the bad rep dots....perplexing. :scratch:

Shall we take bets on who this is a double account for?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

Just Cause?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

-23622055 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received Thread Date Posted By Comment
Where Will Roger... 11-12-2007 05:56 PM OSmeone

Federer's loss this... 11-12-2007 05:21 PM mangoes STOP POSTING ONLY TO BASH FEDERER....POST ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE
[Prediction] New World... 11-12-2007 09:41 AM Peoples arse clown
Novak Djokovic 2007... 11-12-2007 08:04 AM JMPower stop spamming GM you tool !
[Prediction] New World... 11-12-2007 06:47 AM Art&Soul closing what?

I made 3 threads out of the 20 posts I made here, and people are giving me bad reps because I think Nadal is going to become #1? You tell me why I am given bad reps, I think it is obvious.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

500 posts is a lot if you have a life!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts