Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who to rather win RG 2015?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fans of Roger Federer with no positive feelings about Nadal or Djokovic, who would you rather see to win French Open 2015, Rafael Antonio Nadal or Novak Djokovic?

Think wisely! Novak seems strong enough to dominate in the following years, whereas Rafa...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Re: Federer's legacy endangered: Nadal or Djokovic to win RG 2015?

Just because we support a player in common, we are supposed to agree on everything?

·
Registered
11,142 Posts

Nole will choke again, sadly. Chokovic and Djokosmash's appearances are never in doubt.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts

I'd rather see Djokovic win, but it's not a big deal. If they meet in the final I mainly hope for an exciting match.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

Djokovic will win and reason is simple. Nadal is just a shit and i mean SHIT former shadow of himself.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

Federer`s legacy is about his results first of all, what he has achieved. And not about what other players did. Shame that sometimes people forget it.
Personally I`d be happy to see Fed winning RG-15 the most. And Nadal-Djokovic final isn`t on the second place of my list either, but if it happens - ok, I`d be just dreaming about great match and better player taking the crown in the end. :yeah:

·
Banned
923 Posts

Neither will win and tennis will be saved

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

NouVak Tjokowiz änt Räfäel Nädäl :haha::haha:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

Vittu mitä paskaa :superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

Fans of Roger Federer with no positive feelings about Nadal or Djokovic, who would you rather see to win French Open 2015, Rafael Antonio Nadal or Novak Djokovic?

Think wisely! Novak seems strong enough to dominate in the following years, whereas Rafa...
So you are telling me... we should feel pity on Rafa and his troubles and root for him when Nole needs the slam to become a true great? Yeah ... I would not root for Rafa even if he was representing the fate of humanity against a dangerous alien species on a tennis court. I would not root for Rafa if him losing the match fired a planet buster weapon against our planet. I WOULD root for him if him winning cured cancer but that is not happening.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

Nole winning more than 17 slams has nothing to do with RG 2015.
RG 2015 isn't even about CYGS.
Nole racking up another nine, ten, eleven slams - that'll be done by 2020.
But Nole winning the CYGS - do you really think his best bet is 2015?
I mean, Rafa is done. But is he doner than done?
The funny thing is that people still believe - maybe rightfully - that Rafa is the king of clay. But this will only be a memory in 2017, 2018, 2019. People will be like "What happened to Nadal?" while Nole will be the triple defending RG champion.

Stop focusing too much on 2015. Ya'll are talking about the new "weak era". Well, as long as Nole is NOT the ultimate favorite to win every tournament he enters - it's not a weak era.
But it's about to come.

And then, Fed's legacy will not be "endangered". It'll be history.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

OP's avatar creeps me out.

Federer's legacy wont be harmed at all from Novak, only Nadal can surpass him and that is looking increasingly unlikely.

·
Bring it Home
20,672 Posts

Neither, for Federer picking between Nadal and Djokovic is the same as picking between Hitler and Mussolini. He dislikes both. :lol:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts

I live for marco di marco threads.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

If either of them win RG...Fed's legacy will be endangered how?
Nadal would be further known as being amazing on clay, not on the other surfaces, and I don't see Novak winning more than 1 FO title after this one. (if he does win it) I'd rather see Novak win it because it would be nice to see him finally get over that mental block here and be able to take it all and get the career grand slam.

·
Registered
955 Posts

Nobody could endanger Fed´s legacy. It´s not only numbers. It´s the quality of his Tennis. He brought a new dimension to the sport, which is evident not only when he has won, but also in most of his lost matches. No player has put the aesthetics, the variety and the finesse of his game in such a high priority.
Let Nadal and Djoko accumulate what they want. They will never discover -much less represent- the true spirit of Tennis.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts