Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Shades of his peak shotmaking. You can see how much easier he moved around it in 2006. Still a really beautiful shot nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
some tard made it faster than it actually was :facepalm:

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
Cry some more.

Federer should be taught how to lose gracefully.
Bad losers can be excused, but the worst thing in sports is a bad winner. Nobody likes a bad winner. Sometimes, Djokovic has to leave war-mode and enter class-mode after he wins.

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
This isn't primary School.
It's sportsmanship. To me, you either win with class or you lose.

Not saying that Djokovic is a bad winner, but sometimes he could just tone down his celebration a little bit. Just fist pump without staring at your opponent and that's probably the best way to celebrate a match with class.

But hey, I guess the class era is dead or something. Now it's all about "spartans" giving their all to win a tennis match. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
It's sportsmanship. To me, you either win with class or you lose.

Not saying that Djokovic is a bad winner, but sometimes he could just tone down his celebration a little bit. Just fist pump without staring at your opponent and that's probably the best way to celebrate a match with class.

But hey, I guess the class era is dead or something. Now it's all about "spartans" giving their all to win a tennis match. :rolleyes:
For a fan of such a "class player" and a person who relishes class, how is it that you have no fucking class at all?

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Peak Fed! :)

Beautiful shot, Djokovic's DTLBH comes close though:
Another humbling experience for arrogant Federer and his fantards. Wonderful shotmaking. Quite a beautiful sight.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Peak Fed! :)

Beautiful shot, Djokovic's DTLBH comes close though:
That that trash out of here. This is a thread dedicated to the GOAT and his fabulous shotmaking so stop pulluting it with that crap.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts