Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi,guys i think its to time to say some things cause i spend a lot of time here and i feel like many people dont know what kind of a boy im.So as you know im from Bulgaria,23 y.o. , studying Finances,love to spend my free time with my friends and with most of them we have more than 16 years friendship.Im really emotional guy,crying even watching animations :D,i still believe in love,in the romantic love,just like in my fav.movie-A walk to remember :angel: I love writting poems and to send them to my love in London. I love watching tennis and thats why i found this place-MTF.What to say about this forum,its like people come here and post comments just to look for attention,they try to be interesting and original,but comments like-he was tanking are not something special anymore.If somebody you dont like won a match,his opponents choked or are injured,if the player you dont like lost the match-its NID,he is useless,real mug....how childish.You know what its sport and especially young players trying to find their game and there is time when they are out of form and its normal they lost matches.Look at Jerzy,he is out of form and lost all the matches,if it was Grigor i can only imagine all the threads we will have in GM :)People here needs to get the game serious and this forum as well,its just like this forum becoming more and more joke place than sport forum.One more thing,everybody knowns my famouse comment,lets just explain it -To be honest i was okey at this moment writting this comment.I was angry with Grigor,not with the result.I dont feel sorry for my words,he has amazing potential and waste it like this he deserved some bad words.Nothing so wrong with my words,i didnt play games like:He was tanking,he was injured,i said he played like clown and deserve to loss the match and not to be seeded for USO with this game.One last thing -enjoy the game and stop acting like child and pls never never never talk about person you dont know." I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights."I will add the way he treats the people he doesnt know.Happy holidays!

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
You need to shed off this emotional (naive) side of yourself, especially for internet forums.

It's common sense to just walk away from trolls and mugs. It's a big world, many idiots everywhere, inevitably a certain number of them in MTF and even more ineviitable - they're the loudest.

Don't take Grigor's wins or losses to personal, he broke all our national records by a uge margin already, so whatever he does more will just be on top of all he already did.

No need to explain yourself to certain trolls.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are a funny guy... but as you know you are also a cool guy.
Thanks bro:angel:

You need to shed off this emotional (naive) side of yourself, especially for internet forums.

It's common sense to just walk away from trolls and mugs. It's a big world, many idiots everywhere, inevitably a certain number of them in MTF and even more ineviitable - they're the loudest.

Don't take Grigor's wins or losses to personal, he broke all our national records by a uge margin already, so whatever he does more will just be on top of all he already did.

No need to explain yourself to certain trolls.
You are right.But sometimes i feel tired of reading things about myself from people who dont even know me.
it's allowed only to you to be emotional ? i was admiring to your sole opening and you accused me for trolling. at the end, i never troll
Then im saying sorry :angel:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Fucken shit Biscuit Man impersonation man, biscuit man, biscuit.

Thesis.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im asking all the trolls and stupid posters(99% of the members) NOT to post their shits here.Thanks

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
You are nice guy FedererBulgaria, I do think you go a little bit overboard sometimes with some of your comments tbh. And if f was in your position I would never admit that I'm an emotional guy in a forum, especially in a forum like MTF, people like to act tough on a computer and this will result in many people mocking you for this.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are nice guy FedererBulgaria, I do think you go a little bit overboard sometimes with some of your comments tbh. And if f was in your position I would never admit that I'm an emotional guy in a forum, especially in a forum like MTF, people like to act tough on a computer and this will result in many people mocking you for this.
Ohh such a nice words.Thank you!(hug) You know what in real life its the same,people know im emotional and can hurt me even more but i love to be emotional,cause i can feel the life around me and enjoy everything :)Once again thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
32,120 Posts
Look,you are delusional about Dimitrov, who might become a great player (what I mean here is stable top 10 and Slam contender) but certainly isn't so atm,you can be a big fan and everything but you are childishly crying to every single poster here who doesnt like him. Does everybody around here need to love Dimitrov? To me it's pretty fucking shocking you are 23. Wouldn't give you more than 14 by reading your posts.

There you go, here's a serious response, now can you for once engage in a normal conversation without all the ridiculous bullshit calling everyone haters etc.? You don't get that the reason Dimitrov has a lot of "haters" here is precisely because of his fanbase and particulary your clowning. Wouldn't surprise me that some post stuff just to piss you off.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Look,you are delusional about Dimitrov, who might become a great player (what I mean here is stable top 10 and Slam contender) but certainly isn't so atm,you can be a big fan and everything but you are childishly crying to every single poster here who doesnt like him. Does everybody around here need to love Dimitrov? To me it's pretty fucking shocking you are 23. Wouldn't give you more than 14 by reading your posts.

There you go, here's a serious response, now can you for once engage in a normal conversation without all the ridiculous bullshit calling everyone haters etc.? You don't get that the reason Dimitrov has a lot of "haters" here is precisely because of his fanbase and particulary your clowning. Wouldn't surprise me that some post stuff just to piss you off.
leave him alone, he is emotional

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Look,in every thread most of the posters are clowns,they are not talking for tennis,why you must then take my replies to their comments serious ? I mean i just cant stand them cause its not once or twice,its evety time,they are here to make fun,so dont take it serious,im not a delusional fan,when he play crap im not saying he is tanking or injured,i say WTF are u doing Grigor,then comes the clowns and say im in ruins,now im real :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts