1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
923 Posts
His hairline :help:

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Federer is almost 34 and #2. Even then, these mugs still can't stop him, Pathetic! rOFL

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I'd love to hear which three words would posters choose to describe Fed. Arrogant, servebot, fraud? And offensive baseliner :lol: He can't play from the baseline now, but he's the only guy who can turn the area around net into the yellow clay, otherwise there're just baseline fights at centre court.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
LOL, Murray's was good as well (gotta love the self deprecating humor). He's right though, aside from letting his net game deteriorate in his prime years he doesn't really have weaknesses on grass, even his BH is good when the ball stays low.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
LOL, Murray's was good as well (gotta love the self deprecating humor). He's right though, aside from letting his net game deteriorate in his prime years he doesn't really have weaknesses on grass, even his BH is good when the ball stays low.
What was Murray's? I missed it.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I like Federer, but it's funny how he really trying to find one. Probably thinks he has no weakness
Arroganterer:hatoff:
This :lol:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

"Do you know your number of twitter followers?"

Fakervic trying to make out he didn't know. :haha: Fakervic at its best :haha:

·
Administrator
6,164 Posts
To be fair those questions are pretty shit for eliciting funny or interesting answers.

Weirdest thing to me is Federer's interpretation of the question about number of titles:

"Number of Wimbledon titles?"
"7."
"Number of other titles?"
"One... junior title here."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts