Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!

Federer is 34-1 h2h against Baldy, Ducky and Gonzales. Anyone else betting on him winning the group?

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Federer is 34-1 h2h against Baldy, Ducky and Gonzalez.
Interesting stat :eek:
Hm, I think he cannot lose a match here, all the opponents are just perfect for him. Roddick can cause him some trouble, but not too much. :)

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet Roddick will be really hungry to surprise Federer when they play each other, other than that I cant see Gonzalez or Davydenko defeating Federer.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Federer goes 0-3.
stebs:wavey:
i just noticed your little comment about me:eek:
~~anyway I thought it was very amusing:devil:

though the fact remains, if you get injured in slam finals/SFs [eg. Rafter`s cramps @ AO SF 2001, or Coria`s cramps @ FO final 2004] is still a form of choking;)

when we`re nervous our body does strange things, including cramps~~ therefore there`s a clear correlation with choking;)

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
stebs:wavey:
i just noticed your little comment about me:eek:
~~anyway I thought it was very amusing:devil:

though the fact remains, if you get injured in slam finals/SFs [eg. Rafter`s cramps @ AO SF 2001, or Coria`s cramps @ FO final 2004] is still a form of choking;)

when we`re nervous our body does strange things, including cramps~~ therefore there`s a clear correlation with choking;)
I'm gonna go all GWH on you : CRAMPS ARE NOT AN INJURY !!!:p

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
And the 1 loss was in a final set tiebreak.

Yes, that's more than a little scary... :scared:

Of course, what keeps tennis interesting is that these things can turn around at any time. :cool:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I know the commitments say otherwise, but wouldn't it be interesting if Roddick and Davy pulled out at the VERY LAST second...and the void were filled by David of the House of Nalbandian and Andy Murray?

Roger would be in a heap of trouble. Except, of course, for the guaranteed defeat of "He with Graf Backhand", Mr. Gonzalez.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
I know the commitments say otherwise, but wouldn't it be interesting if Roddick and Davy pulled out at the VERY LAST second...and the void were filled by David of the House of Nalbandian and Andy Murray?
Unfortunately not. If RAndy and Davy pulled out we would be blessed with Robredo's presence not MAndy's.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
34-1 :splipt: :bolt: :hatoff:
I dont care about that stats, I only wanna see some good tennis and with Roger that is almost sure.

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
I bet Roddick will be really hungry to surprise Federer when they play each other, other than that I cant see Gonzalez or Davydenko defeating Federer.
If he really wants to surprise Federer he can try go naked on the court.Maybe that will work!

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
He is 18-2 vs the contenders in Nadal's group. Fact is, Federer owns most of the tour.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
funny, but not big surprise

if you put the national champion of Norway, Poland and Lithuania into a Championsleague group with Real Madrid or Barcelona, they also would be 5:278 points and 15:526 goals all time against the top Spanish Clubs

means: weak era + Nadal no2 seed --> good chance for weak contest in gruop in Fedboy's group

·
F***ing have it
17,921 Posts
SodoFed, rip those butts :lol:

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
This is the most unfair draw for Rafa.

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is the most unfair draw for Rafa.
NOt at all, it is a good draw for both Federer and Rafa. Rafa prefers Ferrer and Gasquet to Davydenko and Gonzales and Federer vice versa.

Only Djokovic is clearly more difficult opponent than Roddick.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Federer must be so happy..
If he doesn't go 3-0....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts