Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
22,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was a pretty fun watch. Highlight of this event was definitely this for me.

Just hilarious and adorable. Some other notable moments.

https://twitter.com/maramloverf/status/1225864808626561026?s=21

Beautiful stuff I really liked how much they get along nowadays. Their rivalry is my favourite thing in tennis and the fact they are good friends off court makes this rivalry a bit special, because usually rivalries tend to be more heated

·
Registered
22,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Yolita and co as usual can't catch a break even when Djokovic isn't involved. Roger and Rafa obviously have huge amount of respect and admiration for each other. They almost smiled through the whole match. Why hate when you can love!

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Really puts into perspective how irrelevant the Big Novak Open is.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Fun watch. Guess this will be the future when both bow out of the pro tour and that will be no bad thing given the crowds they will continue to draw in.

I can also see both coaching players eventually although not straight after retirement.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,830 Posts
There were some pretty fun points.

Federer's FH was pretty awful at pts must be said.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What is the purpose of this even? Fund raising? Otherwise it's pointless. It would affect their H2H record meaninglessly. I don't even know who won as if no one cared.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It wouldn't hurt anyone a bit, of course. It's only a charity match and as long as it helps raise money for the unfortunate, what's there to complain about? I hope neither Federer nor Nadal will suffer jet lag for the europen indoor circuit after the event which took place so far way from the continent.

·
Registered
7,526 Posts
Only saw after 3-1 in the 3rd set. Both were having fun and smilling alot. For charity its always a good thing. Go rest for Acalpulco

·
Registered
185 Posts
There is no jet lag between SA and Europe.
Really? It depends on which part of Europe you are in. There could be a couple of hours of jet lag between South Africa and some countries in Europe. Don't underestimante me, dude!

·
Your visions will happen
50,809 Posts
Was a fun exho with Trevor Noah as MC. First set probably the least intense tennis I've ever seen even considering it's an exho, but it picked up a bit after

NID that the NoleTrolls would have some nonsense to say about this

·
Registered
6,150 Posts

Nice to see Sebastian Nadal also having a good time with the Federer family in Cape Town. They seem to get along as well as the players themselves.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Was a fun exho with Trevor Noah as MC. First set probably the least intense tennis I've ever seen even considering it's an exho, but it picked up a bit after
He was so out of breath during the doubles. I was worried he was going to collapse and couldn't even focus on the match lol. Honestly if I had the chance to play with any of them I would train as much as I could every day.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
What is the purpose of this even? Fund raising? Otherwise it's pointless. It would affect their H2H record meaninglessly. I don't even know who won as if no one cared.
It’s a charity match. Obviously it’s not gonna make a difference in their career stats or whatever and why would that be a topic of this match anyway.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts