Mens Tennis Forums banner

who will win?

21 - 40 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Mark my words, one of Fed's big tactics he will use against Djoker will be those low topspin wide-angle forehands and backhands. I hope Djoke doesn't read this post. :(
:rolls:

Fed-Fuck, you definitely have your moments :lol:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
low topspin....hahaha

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I really want Fed to win.

But Djoko has been playing really good tennis. Unless Roger steps it up I see Djoko winning this in 4.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
If he doesn't gear up by 2 speeds and Nole plays the same, he might lose it in straights. But I still think it is going to be Djoker in 4.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
800 Posts
Fed in 4

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
let say Nole in 5 sets!

Reactions: Fee

·
Registered
446 Posts
Anyone remmember Fed's match against robredo at last year's QF and his match against andy in the SF,,,,,u cant predict anything with fed nowadays, but i believe he will be up to task,,,djoke was breathing heavily in the 3rd set today, if it goes to the distance fed should be fine i believe,,,,,djoke doing it in straight sets is his best shot and i dont think tht will happen,,,we shall see

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Hard to predict; basically, as with 90% of his matches, it will depend on Fed's level. Nole is pretty much a known quantity, his game is rock-solid almost always, and that powerful game is more than enough to beat a regular Fed. However, a clinic Fed is still comfortably above Nole... that being said, I'd give a slight edge to Nole anyway, like 55-45 :) based purely on lack of really awesome display by Fed in this AO (since Santoro).

Needless to say, if Nole does indeed beat Fed in SF, there's no stopping him in the final. He'll get a tremendous boost of confidence and just steamroll the other side with ease - unles I got this completely wrong. :)

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
I have a feeling of foreboding here.

I feel the time is ripe for Federer to be toppled at this stage, and Djokovic is the right player who could do it.

Djokovic in 5 is my honest prediction, unfortunately.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Federer in 3.

21 - 40 of 203 Posts