if Fed plays like today Djokovic in 4

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Djokovic 6:2 3:6 6:4 7:6

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
djokovic-federer is the final before final...whoever wins this is gonna win the whole tournament. Reminds me of Federer-Safin semis in 2005.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
djokovic-federer is the final before final...whoever wins this is gonna win the whole tournament. Reminds me of Federer-Safin semis in 2005.
Whoever wins this is the REAL champion. The winner, however, will be Nadal :sad:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Federer in 5. Bookmark it.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
This is the most epic semifinal since the won 3 years ago vs Safin.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Nadal was EXTREMELY LUCKY with the draw...he hasn't played ANY decent players yet! Shocking! How could the draw be THAT uneven. Feds half was BY FAR the most difficult.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Nadal was EXTREMELY LUCKY with the draw...he hasn't played ANY decent players yet! Shocking! How could the draw be THAT uneven. Feds half was BY FAR the most difficult.
<------ The answer to your question

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Hmmm a possible 5 setter here, if it does, Fed for the win, Djoko will need to win in straights (doubt it) or four(which is very likely) because I still don't think hes physically fit enough for a 5 setter.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
he is always lucky now lets hope Ali "tsonga" is the real deal. hope safin will meet nadal in the round one in FO and Wimbledon.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
The goods news for Fed is he got blooded before reaching Djoke, so he's more or less in form. Nadal on the other hand has been untested and will fall to Tsonga. Mark my words about that one.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Federer needs to turn on the magic to beat Djokovic here, I'm sure he'll play better than today. Still it might not be enough...Djoker in 5

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
he is always lucky now lets hope Ali "tsonga" is the real deal. hope safin will meet nadal in the round one in FO and Wimbledon.
:retard: No way Safin is low-ranked enough to meet Nadal in a 1st round of a slam :retard:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
<------ The answer to your question

I understand what you're saying, but even if djokovic-federer match goes on to 5 sets and nadal wins in 3, he still won't win the final in my opinion. Both federer and djokovic haven't had that many long matches (except federer against tipsarevic) so both will be fit for the final. Nadal on the other hand hasn't been tested yet and that may prove to be his downfall in the final.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'd go with Fed. It's far too important for him.
Though I'd like Novak to prove me wrong, cause he certainly has the quality to win this match, if his nerves hold up.

Something strange is going on, both Federer and Djokovic struggled to close the final set, haven't seen that in a while.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Federer needs to turn on the magic to beat Djokovic here, I'm sure he'll play better than today. Still it might not be enough...Djoker in 5
Mark my words, one of Fed's big tactics he will use against Djoker will be those low topspin wide-angle forehands and backhands. I hope Djoke doesn't read this post. :(

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
1 - 20 of 203 Posts