1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
canas isnt on the form he was in in March

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I think Federer will destroy him in 2. It won't be pretty.

Or I'll be happily surprised, again.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Federer in 2.

Eaaassssyyyy

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
fed will demolish him

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Federer in three. Loses one breaker but wins two sets outright.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Roger in 2 :rocker2:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
if ginepri manages to take fed to the tb. i think canas should do better than that.
Anyway i voted for canas wouldn't mind federer taking some revenge on him.:lol:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
It will be interesting to see how Federer handles this. I would have bet anything that Fed would make Willy pay dearly in Miami for having the audacity to beat him at Indian Wells. And of course it didn't work out that way.

I can't decide if Roger's patented righteous indignation will help him or hurt him. When "God mode" is working, Feds can destroy anyone. But if Willy can stick with him and start getting him frustrated, we might see Roger come apart just like he did earlier in the year. It almost seems as though Roger is unwilling to concede that a mere peasant like Canas could challange him, thus he won't change his game plan.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
As I said in the result thread, Federer is not losing this one. Cañas is too tired after the season, so sadly I don't think Roger has anything to worry about. He could drop a set, but that's about the full extent I'd go to.

Prove me wrong Willy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've voted Federer in 2 just because I think he's playing better than he was in March. his serve is way better and he is playing with a lot of variety. The faster indoor court will also favour Fed because Canas will be less able to grind.
However, depends how much Canas is in Fed's head. I think Roger is also in a better place mentally than he was back then though. We'll see what happens. Sadly won't be able to see the match.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Even though it is not playing super quick it is easier to get to net at Madrid than it is at IW or Miami by far, that should play a big factor for Federer, he needs to use his variety wisely.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts