Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if both meet in the QFs?

I think Berdych will beat Federer. He'll play the match of his life vs Federer. As for Fed, he won't want to spend too much energy to beat Tomas. Even Edberg admitted that the FO is not a priority for them.

Thoughts?

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
Let's wait until Birdshit and Roger get there.

Wouldn't be surprised though if his master's master told him to let Roger through to the semis as he has a higher chance of taking out Novak.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
deserve a gold medal for this unthinkable prediction :worship:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I think although RG isn't a priority for them, he would still want to go as far as he can. I think on clay, Federer should be favourite. Theres two things you should know, there is no such thing as he would not "want to spend too much energy". He is a winner, I can see Novak and Andy tanking matches here and there in lesser events. Don't think thats ever been the case with Roger and Rafa. 2) They may not even get there, okay Federer has a comfortable draw but we shouldn't forget no names get inspired too. Who would have envisioned Stakhovsky beating Federer in Wimbledon. Also, Tomas has RBA in his side of the draw so I would imagine he won't have it all his own way either.

·
Registered
904 Posts
When and if they meet in the QF, well Roger will beat berdshit in straight sets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts