·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Would love to see Gael win but i cant see it happening

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Monfils can pull off an upset.

no he cant. i think he has played like 3 matches this year. he is also useless. Fed will smoke him playing with a frying pan while dragging behind him a very large, dead farm animal on a rope. and carrying a bucket of wet cement in his left hand.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I don't want to jinx him, but it should be an easy match for Fed. Monfils won't be able to do much to hurt him, and he'll probably give Federer a good rhythm.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Fed should win, but Gael loves being the underdog and playing the top guys, so it could be a battle.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Federer 62 64

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
no he cant. i think he has played like 3 matches this year. he is also useless. Fed will smoke him playing with a frying pan while dragging behind him a very large, dead farm animal on a rope. and carrying a bucket of wet cement in his left hand.
They played in Doha. It was 6-3, 7-6 for Fed. That was 2 years ago, Fed was at his peak. Now we're in parallel universe. Fed looked weak last Friday. Monfils has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow? :shrug:

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
They played in Doha. It was 6-3, 7-6 for Fed. That was 2 years ago, Fed was at his peak. Now we're in parallel universe. Fed looked weak last Friday. Monfils has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow? :shrug:
as ridiculous as it may sound : monfils is not what he used to be :O

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
fed in 2 :armed:

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Who will win ??
Federer should and almost certainly will but, given how little match play he's had since last year, I hope Monfils at least puts up a decent fight :boxing: Either way I'll be happy just to see two of my faves in action...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
When you think of it, Monfils also was at his peak:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.