Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Hahaha, maybe Bjorn Borg has promised him the key to Stockholm.

Ha, ha. The only one, who has proved his stupidity in an impressive way is Mr Djokovic himself. He can't even count to three.

Read his pre-match interview at the AO 2007 before he met Federer.
"I have only three words for him. He is going down." :eek:
did djokovic really say that? can u post the article, please? i want to know what exactly did he say.:worship::devil:

I think his desicons about bound to change along the year, and a lot of depending on what he does in IW and Miami, A sweep, or a win + a final, will surely make the rest of his year a lot easier.

did djokovic really say that? can u post the article, please? i want to know what exactly did he say.:worship::devil:
it was a video that i watched when he said that. the words you read are the exact words he said, it's hard to forget that line. :lol:

but after he said the line, he clearly saw that he didn't say 3 words. :p

They must have payed him big bucks for him to show up there.
$500 000 plus "bonus money" if he gets past the semis is what I heard. And of course the price money. :p

Finally a world class player to Stockholm again. No offense Blake... :cool:
Last time a "superstar" played in SO was in 2004 when Agassi lost in the final against ToJo.

Nice tourney though. The best thing about it is that it takes place in my hometown.

isnt that tournie in like september?
and Fed's name down on the list in Feb wont do the ticket sales any damage from now till then ..

then he pulls out 2 days before the start :eek: and the organizers still say "thanks anyway"

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.