·
Premium Member
11,518 Posts
No big surprise here.

Reactions: florentine

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
Not surprising, but still baffling a tad bit, so he plans a slower return to the Tour, that much is only certain.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Seems sensible. I thought it was asking a lot to come straight back from injury into a BO5 tournament. But disappointing none the less.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Dang, but hopefully means he plays RG and some of clay masters.
Who the hell cares about the french open, which he isn’t winning in a million years? Last year was his last realistic chance to do damage there but sadly the wind screwed him over- (not that he had beaten nadal but he could’ve made it at least competitive)
I’m so pissed right now. I was looking forward to the open so much this time because I’d have all time in the world during those two weeks but now it’s not even worth spending a second watching it with federer out. I don’t want to see people choking Against Djokovic all over the place again.

also it’s insane how much bad luck federer had with injuries during the past 3 years. I hope the nadaltards finally shut the hell up with their injuries, since their guy had never been out longer than 2 months. Now try 13 months for federer. (I know technically it’s only 8 months since they didn’t play between March and July) but still.

·
Super Moderator
9,370 Posts
Not really surprising to me since he didn't seem to be 100% fit and probably won't be near his peak level anyway after two weeks of quarantine. If you asked me that's quite a sensible decision

Reactions: alypen

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I think Federer also might just not have any interest in returning when there aren't any crowds. If this Covid crap drags on, he might just hang it up without even playing a final tournament (which he would want to be Wimbledon), since he would find playing a last tournament without a full crowd to be lame and not worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I should get refund for my tickets.Especially since I baught them at double price so I could see Roger play.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts